TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Post Your Favorite Family Guy Quotes" Game!

robbalvey

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?' "

Tom," Let's go to asian reporter Tricia Takanawa who is standing outside the new builtmore hote."

Tricia"Tom I'm standing outside the new Builtmore hotel because Asains aren't allowed inside...."

Tom "Diane is Tricia chinese or Japanese?"

Diane "she is Japanese tom."

Tom " WOW, I know a japanese woman."

Guy talking to another guy while being attacked by mutant Stewirs after destroying all the guns in the city, "Hey ted, remember the other day when you asked me what the definition of Irony was....."

Lois, "To think of all the food we have wasted over the years."

Cut to Peter trying to feed Magnum PI on TV "Here you go Tom. No, None for you Higgins you already had yours!"

Lois, "Peter you just ate 10 years worth of food storage!"

Peter,"Then why do I still feel hungry? *drinks glass of water and expands* "Everyone leave, I have to poop...... NOW!!!"

I was gonna save this one for later 'cause it is from the same episode as the last few. But since it is my birthday, I'm gonna let it go.

Brian (reading the novel adaptation of Caddy Shack)

"Meh nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, said Ty sinking yet another ball, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah ....."

From first new episode after being cancelled. I about freakin' died when I saw this.

P All the 32 year old looser