TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

This is a recreation of my home park Lagoon that I'll be dinking around with off and on for the next little while. I don't intend for it to use fancy custom scenery/rides but rather for it to be a "Chris Sawyer-fication" of the park that's roughly the same quality as RCT2's Real Parks scenarios because I find a more barebones aesthetic to be more charming.

I also intend for this to be a fully playable scenario rather than just a custom park. I'm not entirely sure what some good objectives would be yet, so ideas for that would be great. Only one shot so far, but that will change. See if you can guess the area:

Of course it's a bit rough and bland as there's no terraforming, fences, lamps, etc. in yet, but once again, that will change. More to come!

Edit:

Small update

Edited by Marney

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The station roof is coming soon, and you are correct when you say the station is a little off the ground. Keep in mind that this is a temporary version of the ride so I know where to place my paths.

Is this going to be NCSO are are you using some custom scenery? I think custom scenery would work wonders for this park.

I'm going for NCSO, mainly because I want this to be more of a traditional "Chris Sawyer-fication" of the actual park, including it being a playable scenario, rather than a one to one recreation as mentioned in the OP.

I'll consider doing a proper recreation with CS some time in the future though.

Please be sure to add more screenshots to your updates.

Noted, my apologies.

• 9 months later...

Sorry for the double post, but this is an important little update: I've decided to make a full 180 and use RCT3 for this project instead. RCT2 had too many limitations and I got tired of messing around with trainers to make things work. I also decided to use Custom Scenery since anything made in RCT3 looks like crap without it.

Little sneak peak