TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hotgo Park in Fushun China

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I didn't realize China was getting a B&M hyper either. Very cool. I hope it's a good one. Do we know if it's going to be the old school four across seating, or the staggered 2 and 2?

Afraid we know very little. Perhaps we will find out more at IAAPA but i doubt it

Found this picture today. Terribly taken but shows more of the supports up in quite an interesting layout.

Hotty2.thumb.jpg.88cdf7065200ce2125b3999c899c564c.jpg

It looks neat, but it's still a boomerang. Paint it, theme it, hide it in a building, do what you want to it. . . But once a boomerang always a boomerang.

The newer vest-like restraints make a world of difference though.

Might not be a Vekoma. If it is then it may actually be smooth (gotta give them some credit for their latest coasters) but if a knock off, then be warned.

It won't be a knock off in my opinion. This park is willing to pay out for B and M coasters so a two to three million pound VEKOMA Boomerang will not be too bad.

Forget the hyper. Do we know anything about the building with a boomerang sticking out of it yet?

Is that a separate indoor theme park? Any idea if it's a Vekoma or why the hell it exists? I heard someone mention that it was called "Spa and Sports World" but a Google search got me nowhere.

Forget the hyper. Do we know anything about the building with a boomerang sticking out of it yet?

Is that a separate indoor theme park? Any idea if it's a Vekoma or why the hell it exists? I heard someone mention that it was called "Spa and Sports World" but a Google search got me nowhere.

Yes... i sort of do. So the company is opening an indoor area with its new Spa Resort (which has an indoor water park that seems to be already open) and we believe its part of that. We've added it to the RCDB and we added it as such here http://www.hotgopark.com/park/view/3

^ If you go back and look at the previous pics, that's actually the third element of the ride. It goes, drop, Shambhala style turnaround, and then that floater hill. So it's not like that's a return hill after a long run out.

I'm sorry to say it is 100% a chinese knock off. The Lifts on Vekoma's use catch cars. The BSA ones use chains on one of the hills. The Catch is the only operating BSA boomerang at Lewa World has already closed after less that a year. So no idea if this will even open.

They may buy B&Ms but in their first park they bought a Gravity Group woodie and a BSA SLC knock off so they arent scared to go cheap

https://rcdb.com/12143.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Nice big update for you today

They have enclosed the boomerang lifts in a glass dome now but the cobra roll looks pretty cool wrapped around the upper floor of the indoor park.

HGin1.thumb.jpg.54897f20da52cb10b548abac9b89196e.jpg

HGin4.thumb.jpg.8ba4ea99b68a0041aeb73654e021fe13.jpg

HGIN9.thumb.jpg.2b57c4617465beae9b72fb6224d53bc8.jpg

HGin6.thumb.jpg.5f0add8887471b33e6bb6129d055fda8.jpg

HGin7.thumb.jpg.f8ede28a17681cdef7f499d8b34f005e.jpg

HGin8.thumb.jpg.9c007b8b38cae146909fec804e00b008.jpg

Hgin5.thumb.jpg.126264f99c129a9559b03863a162c8a8.jpg

Some more pictures here: http://www.vhcoasters.com/?p=5473

That boomerang coaster is going to look pretty amazing, especially coming up through that second floor.

Any word on what that purple, blue-ish rectangular thing under the cobra roll, is? Sorry if I missed this on previous pages.