TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hotgo Park in Fushun China

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can't help but notice the similarities to the proposed huayi brothers wing coaster. It's mirrored so far but you never know.

New update and a better view

12194737_1485415035097223_390416209004392331_o.jpg

I think you're right about the layout!

This coaster does look unique. I love that zero-g-roll into a turn element thing.

Thanks for the update. Interesting shaping on the 4th inversion.

I kind of looks like a zero g which turns into a inline roll in the middle. Interesting.

^So I guess that makes it the "loopiest" wing coaster

• 8 months later...

No sign of the B&M hyper yet but strangely it appears they have built a Boomerang coaster sticking out the side of a building. Still working on confirming exactly which make of Boomerang it is but the ride itself appears to be at the soon to open Spa and Sports world rather than either of the Theme Parks.

928531822_HotgoBoomerang.jpg.95fcb21dcbc25926097874c900430c53.jpg

It looks neat, but it's still a boomerang. Paint it, theme it, hide it in a building, do what you want to it. . . But once a boomerang always a boomerang.

The newer vest-like restraints make a world of difference though.

It looks neat, but it's still a boomerang. Paint it, theme it, hide it in a building, do what you want to it. . . But once a boomerang always a boomerang.

The newer vest-like restraints make a world of difference though.

Might not be a Vekoma. If it is then it may actually be smooth (gotta give them some credit for their latest coasters) but if a knock off, then be warned.

• 2 months later...

Which B&M hyper? (I totally lose count of these rides getting built in China). It's also a bit of a shame that this already built ride will just stand there until the park opens (whenever that happens)

Which B&M hyper? (I totally lose count of these rides getting built in China). It's also a bit of a shame that this already built ride will just stand there until the park opens (whenever that happens)

There was some yellow track at the plant ages ago with Mega Coaster for Hotgo on the label.

And as of today I've finally got a shot of the thing under construction.

Hypes1.thumb.jpg.08c5084448a783185fcd29f75b8d1947.jpg

Source