TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hotgo Park in Fushun China

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after watching the "POVs" of the new wooden coaster, I must say I have no idea what is actually going on with that coaster. I spent 98% of the coaster looking at the d@mn catwalks. I can not wait for Robb to get out there and make us a REAL POV!!!

Well after watching the "POVs" of the new wooden coaster, I must say I have no idea what is actually going on with that coaster. I spent 98% of the coaster looking at the d@mn catwalks.

Me neither. But, from what I could tell, it looks fun with some use of the terrain.

As to the knock-off slc, did anyone notice that the rolls are in the opposite direction of their normal one?

That's a huge amount or curse words! Even more than TPR's Manhattan Express POV!

Well at least you're one of the very few here who can tell.

The park does look a bit unfinished. That being said, it has some nice rides and if those 3 vekomas come it will be even better.

As to the knock-off slc, did anyone notice that the rolls are in the opposite direction of their normal one?

Yes, the 5th generation SBL SLC does that to avoid the coat hanger. I don't know if it got more comfortable though.

Is it just me or the color scheme of the knock-off SLC is pretty special? They actually made a knock-off SLC looks better than a real Giant swing.

Keeps it speed better than I thought it would and looks like a really solid ride. I do like the terrain elements a lot.

The park is a bit out the way but may be able to shoe horn it into a trip next year myself. Slightly annoying as I start a trip to China next week and was planning to complete my Chinese Woodie set only for this to open the week before. Oh well means I'll have to go back

I'm yet to experience a proper wooden coaster (the one I've ridden with the highest ranking was lightning racer at 40th something) and this one looks pretty good. Nice to see all these new woodies popping up in China. Let's just hope they are well kept.

• 7 months later...