TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2014 - TICKETS ON SALE!

Is the Knotts price with a season pass only for a Knotts Pass, or would my Platinum Pass qualify me for that price as well?

(stupid question)

I had this stupid question too and was about to ask

Come on Robb and Elissa--let the stupid begin!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered tickets for both days. We have wanted to go to this event for a long time but the timing never worked out before. So excited to finally be able to attend! Going to Coastermania Friday to help the excitement along!

Looks like its going to be an awesome weekend as usual. Going to be ordering my tickets pretty soon. Lets see if we can top shaving off half of dylans beard from last year during lunchtime games and fun.

I'll bring the dog clippers rob. Let's give Dylan a reverse Mohawk this year??

Don't give Robb any ideas... But really, can't wait for WCB this year! ERT lineup looks awesome, and I know Knott's will put on an amazing day.

Looks like its going to be an awesome weekend as usual. Going to be ordering my tickets pretty soon. Lets see if we can top shaving off half of dylans beard from last year during lunchtime games and fun.

I'll bring the dog clippers rob. Let's give Dylan a reverse Mohawk this year??

Don't give Robb any ideas... But really, can't wait for WCB this year! ERT lineup looks awesome, and I know Knott's will put on an amazing day.

I could bring M a g g i e's Blue Hair dye.... just saying...

WCB 2012: My son was born 8/25/12 so that was a no-go

WCB 2013: My son had just turned 1 and I was SUPER broke so that was a no-go again...

WCB 2014: I am SOOO THERE! Super excited to get to come back to WCB after going 4 straight years 2008-2011. I CANT WAIT for ERT on Lex Luthor, X2, Excelerator, and yes Yolocoaster...

One question, can we expect that Batman will still be Namtab? [backwards]

I haven't quite been keeping up with the community or rumors or anything since I had my son, who may or may not be attending with me, since my wife and I are expecting again, due Thanksgiving, and unsure if she will feel up to going [she came in 2011 and had fun].

We were thinking about flying in on Labor day and running up to Discovery Kingdom to at CA great america. Running down and catching Sea World hitting Disney then WCB. But the the two northern parks already go into weekend mode by the time WCB starts..

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely going for Magic Mountain, just waiting to hear back from the girlfriend if she's in or not.

Fair warning, that'll be a day where I'll most likely be a zombie. I'd be working until 3am the night prior and then driving 4 hours to LA with a little bit of in-car sleep. I'll make sure to take a shower before hitting the road, though, haha.

Tickets bought for Sunday at Magic Mountain! Here's hoping I come away from the park this time with happy memories unlike last time when I just wanted to burn it to the ground.