TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2014 - TICKETS ON SALE!

Extreme Awesomeness!! Wasn't able to make it last year, but will be there for this one.

Now, what to do as a Friday add-on: Disney? Universal? Seaworld/Belmont? Or finally make the L.A. County Fair?

Decisions, decisions...

Personally, I would go for Disney.

LA County Fair: Let's face it. We all are going for just the food. There's some nice exhibits, but its all about the food. Disney might help with that remedy.

Sea World/Belmount: I'm disgusted you'd bring this up. They torture their wild life! Joking aside, unless you need the credits, this wouldn't be my first choice. Manta is a REALLY good coaster so there's that. Belmont is a nice little boardwalk park with a nice beach, but the Giant Dipper isn't a very comfortable ride IMO.

Universal: I'd wait a couple if years until Potter opens.

Disney: Good food great rides. Go for this.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for this little guide. I was trying to decide my add-ons as well.

This may finally be the year I go. I will be moving to Colorado in August and already checked flights from Denver to LAX. Relatively cheap. I even have friends I could possibly stay with in LA.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extreme Awesomeness!! Wasn't able to make it last year, but will be there for this one.

Now, what to do as a Friday add-on: Disney? Universal? Seaworld/Belmont? Or finally make the L.A. County Fair?

Decisions, decisions...

We are in the planning stages for this and since we are coming from a couple thousand miles away we are making a vacation out of it. We're looking at the Los Angeles City Pass which if purchased at Universal includes 2 days there, a day at SW, and a 3 day hopper pass at DL for $328. Do you have time for that or just the one day?

That's pretty much what I'm thinking about doing since I'm flying in from South Carolina. That seems like an awesome deal!!!

I don't know if you guys know each other and I don't want to intrude, but I'd like to be included for possible pre and post Bash meet-ups. Assuming I actually make this work.

I don't know if you guys know each other and I don't want to intrude, but I'd like to be included for possible pre and post Bash meet-ups. Assuming I actually make this work.

No we don't know anyone else and of course would be all in for meeting new people. Got our plane tickets so I'm working on the rest of the trip. We (middle aged couple) get in early on the 5th and are going home on the 14th. Still going back and forth between the city pass and just going to Disneyland. Decisions, decisions.......

No we don't know anyone else and of course would be all in for meeting new people. Got our plane tickets so I'm working on the rest of the trip. We (middle aged couple) get in early on the 5th and are going home on the 14th. Still going back and forth between the city pass and just going to Disneyland. Decisions, decisions.......

I think I'm flying from South Carolina to LAX late on the 4th and then leaving on the 13th. I know I want to do SeaWorld, Universal, Disney and the LA County Fair. That's the only SeaWorld I haven't been to. I have no finalized plans yet so I'm up for ideas .. Dapper Days at Disneyland is the 12th which is also why I'm staying till the 13th. Figure it'd be a fun add-on.

Just curious as I'm researching flights/prices and all now trying to make it into another family vacation, what time does the event start at Knott's on the 6th?

Knott's usually starts early as they offer a lot of behind the scenes tours in addition to ERT.

WEST COAST BASH 2014 TICKETS ON SALE!!!

West Coast Bash 2014 will be:

Saturday Sept 6th - Knott's Berry Farm

Buy Tickets: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=201

Join Club TPR: http://www.clubtpr.com

- FOUR Horus of ERT!

- ERT on Xcelerator

- ERT on Silver Bullet

- ERT on Montezooma's Revenge

- ERT on Supreme Scream

- ERT on Log Flume

- ERT on Calico Mine Train

- ERT on TBA (Surprises?)

- Morning ERT!

- Night ERT!

- Park Management Q&A Presentation!

- Lunch!

- West Coast Bash Knott's T-Shirt

- Calico Mine Train Backstage Tour!

- Construction Walk-Through of Haunt Mazes!

- Halloween Haunt Presentation!

- TPR Fun & Games!

- GET EXCITED!!!

Event Ticket Prices

Club TPR Member rates:

Knott's Berry Farm Season Pass Holder - $38

Non-Season Pass Holder (adults) - $65

Non-Season Pass Holder (kids 3-11) - $62

Non Club TPR Member rates:

Knott's Berry Farm Season Pass Holder - $43

Non-Season Pass Holder (adults) - $70

Non-Season Pass Holder (kids 3-11) - $67

Pricing includes the Knott's WCB event T-Shirt!

Sunday Sept 7th - Six Flags Magic Mountain

Buy Tickets: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=202

Join Club TPR: http://www.clubtpr.com

- FOUR HOURS OF ERT!

- ERT on Full Throttle!

- ERT on Lex Luthor!

- ERT on X2!

- ERT on Tatsu!

- ERT on Goliath!

- ERT on Superman!

- ERT on Batman!

- ERT on Green Lantern!

- Day and Night ERT!

- Breakfast!

- Lunch!

Event Ticket Prices

Club TPR Member rates:

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $54

Non-Season Pass Holder - $64

Non Club TPR Member rates:

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $59

Non-Season Pass Holder - $69

Be sure to post if you're going!

Edited by robbalvey

Looks like its going to be an awesome weekend as usual. Going to be ordering my tickets pretty soon. Lets see if we can top shaving off half of dylans beard from last year during lunchtime games and fun.

I'll bring the dog clippers rob. Let's give Dylan a reverse Mohawk this year??

Might bring my girls to Knott's day, but I'd have to spend a lot of time on their new favorite coaster...Ghosrider! (Ouch!)

There's a good chance KT will be 48" by the event so I can share your pain.