TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Great old Coney Island video

I know many of us have probably seen this clip in one form or another over the years, but I've never seen it in such good quality:

Just wait to you see the midget clown holding ladies over the air jets! How far would that get today?

The same youtube channel has a few coaster/park videos (amongst their collection of over 81k videos!) including another video we have seen, but again not in this good quality. Rye Aeroplane Coaster:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great find!

They have a video from Blackpool featuring a coaster with single round cars and seating like on a rafting - never seen that before - next to some other crazy rides.-

12.thumb.jpg.cbfed78057307e89c86fac2c0d047716.jpg

This is still active here - built in the 1920s - refurbished in the 1950s. The Margate video features one of these...

I know many of us have probably seen this clip in one form or another over the years, but I've never seen it in such good quality:

Just wait to you see the midget clown holding ladies over the air jets! How far would that get today?

Thanks for posting the video links. Great stuff! Yeah, a lot of the fun things in those videos would never be allowed in the US today.

(For what it's worth, little people find the "M-word" to be highly offensive. They prefer "Little Person" or "Dwarf". I didn't know this either until I watched a little person reality show on TV and the topic came up!)

TMYK.gif.f6f41a9212f4fee9cf236658d6aaf7f3.gif

The More You Know