• 2 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

It's interesting that they haven't started getting this thing put together yet...I have noticed that most Mexican parks like to have their new rides ready for spring break, which is usually in March for them! Perhaps things are a little different in Monterrey.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
^Maybe they don't really need to. I've heard no complaints about such issue on the Mr. Freeze rides. However on those the trains are going much slower so I don't know.

The only time you feel the transition from launch tunnel to transfer table is when the train comes back after launch and you hear the transition more than you feel it. I don't think this ride will have any problems. It might be noticeable durning the beginning and end of a cycle but it won't be anything uncomfortable.

^Maybe they don't really need to. I've heard no complaints about such issue on the Mr. Freeze rides. However on those the trains are going much slower so I don't know.

The only time you feel the transition from launch tunnel to transfer table is when the train comes back after launch and you hear the transition more than you feel it. I don't think this ride will have any problems. It might be noticeable durning the beginning and end of a cycle but it won't be anything uncomfortable.

Same here, I hardly noticed the transitions on both Mr.Freezes. But Zombie will fly through the transitions at highest speed and pass them 10 times during each circle. Also Zombie is suppose to be smoother than Mr.Freeze so the roughness will become more noticeable.

I'm sure Premier can keep it smooth, just curious how.