TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Announces a Park in Dubai

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the coasters you can recognize:

- S&S Free Spin

Pretty sure that's an Intamin ZacSpin, not a S&S.

hqdefault.jpg

The layout and supports match Insane/Green Lantern pretty much identical, although who knows what they're actually going to do.

batman-sfft-livestill2.jpg

Side not, Holy cow, that front gate coaster looks awful - It looks like they ran out of time when they were making this up and just quickly scribbled something in. It looks super unrealistic compared to pretty much everything else in that pic.

If it actually happens, and it does get a Goliath clone, I can just say I called it. From the beginning, I always called Goliath a coaster that had the intention of being cloned.

It's probably just going to be the second half of the ride that they forgot to build in Gurnee.

If it actually happens, and it does get a Goliath clone, I can just say I called it. From the beginning, I always called Goliath a coaster that had the intention of being cloned.

Are we talking RMC or Giovanola? Because only one of those still exists.

Are we talking RMC or Giovanola? Because only one of those still exists.

RMC's Goliath. I know it hasn't been cloned yet, but it just has the hallmarks of a layout that will get cloned, it's the mainly fact it seems to give a summary of what an RMC woodie can do and show off it's gimmick in such a compact layout, similar to the original Batman layout before that got cloned.

That looks really good, i especially like the Mack power splash like Pulsar, be very nice to see another one. I doubt it'll end up looking like the concept art attractions wise but if it does i'd also expect that to be an S&S 4D free spin rather than the Zac spin shown.

The entrance coaster looks interesting to say the least. The top right coaster I believe is a Intamin ZacSpin. The park doesn't contain as many "Six Flags" rides as I'd would've thought.

Well, dubai are quick to add coasters and transform a themepark. see ferrari world

We'll get a fruit basket right out to you for your outstanding achievement.

Keep in mind this is just concept art. Someone was probably given the task of "plop as many existing Six Flags rides as you can into the space!" as their guidelines just to show what is possible.

Edited by Jew

• 2 weeks later...
apparently there are 5/6 areas, inspired by six flags around the world

-Thrill-seeker Plaza

-Great America

-Great Adventure

-Discovery Kingdom

-Fiesta Texas

-Magic Mountain

-4 areas of future expansion

That would actually be a great idea for a Six Flags "greatest hits" park. It could have a RMC Goliath, Kingda Ka, Superman Ultimate Flight, Iron Rattler, and an X2 to represent the different flags. Maybe throw in an El Toro and Tatsu for good measure to represent the coaster heavest flags.

So, which area, does anyone think, will have the most......garbage containers?

I mean, if you have to stay true to a Six Flags' experience, etc.

I still like this concept art better...

[attachment=0]41264_422937614332_237234629332_4577233_4721249_n.jpg[/attachment]

Not very believable though. I could never see Six Flags dumping that much money out onto one property.

True. That really looked too good to be true.