Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How are people doing with this event? I like it, but I feel like there's no good way to get the glow bracelets. I feel like I'm always just waiting days and days to have enough to get what I need, and then I'm back to having to craft something else that needs thousands of the bracelets. Any tips?

I'm enjoying it. yea, the lack of bracelets is annoying. I did decide that I wouldn't even try to build the Hostel for Tomik, it's just not worth it at this point. If I have 4K bracelets at the end of the event, then sure, I'll build it. But not wasting that much crucial currency at this point.

As for ways to get bracelets, the best way I've seen is concerts and then encores. That and depending on how you did on the leaderboard event last week, that's a nice chunk of bracelets. I'm thinking I ended up in second, so that's hopefully 2,500 bracelets for me!

I'm most excited for Weird Al, even if he's premium, I'll fork over the clams, gladly.

Where is everyone at?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^Back when it was around the first time I didn't realize you had to craft multiples of some items to make it go away so I ended up with HUNDREDS of all the items. When it came back I was able to instantly craft Peter and all of the items and still have stuff left over!

Got the Peter Costume today and just working on killing a lot of nuns!

I'm having a problem where I have Peter rescue Lois from Slasher Cat, and send her on a task, only to see her being attacked again later and the task never getting done. Any ideas?

I just had Peter rescue Lois and she immediately resumed her activity, and the time remaining didn't reset.

It would work better if Peter didn't need to constantly be on lengthy quests.