TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

Yep, I did it with 5 characters, several already with a completed attack when he re-spawned, and I played the game if I happened to wake up in the middle of the night.

I'm pretty much done everything so right now I'm doing the Borg away mission as often as possible for the clams. Earned 10 yesterday and 15 the day before.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been able to beat the final incarnation of the borg bertram guy? I don't see how it's even possible.

I defeated him for the first time last night, though I had to use some clams to do it- there was 20 minutes left to defeat him, and my characters still had 30+ minutes left on their actions. Thankfully the health meter was low enough that I only had to speed up Picard and that was enough to finish the job. Working on my 2nd battle with Bertram's final incarnation, and I should be able to do it tonight without using clams as long as I long in right on time (right as they're finishing the task and immediately resetting).

But in general it looks like there's very little room for error. Basically if you miss one 4-hour window you're screwed. Granted, it would be slightly easier if I had bought Q (one of the premium characters), but I couldn't justify spending the clams.

^Q does not battle Bertrum. Guinan does though.

Now we can get Uhura, unlock like Kirk, and Seven of Nine, clams.

I am going for Uhura, because Q and Spock cleaned me out of clams. Dark Matter should not be too hard, it is the green cubes that will be the challenge.

Got Uhura this morning. My Quest is done. Bring on the next one.

Over all it was a fun event. I am now clamless (and no seven of nine), but pleased. Now a Star Wars event would be awesome, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen.

Now a Star Wars event would be awesome, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen.

On the Family Guy Facebook page Seth MacFarlane mentioned further Star Wars episode of the show are highly unlikely as Disney is more controlling over their brands than Lucasfilm was, so the same likely applies to the possibility of game content.

Got Uhura this morning. My Quest is done. Bring on the next one.

Over all it was a fun event. I am now clamless (and no seven of nine), but pleased. Now a Star Wars event would be awesome, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen.

Yeah, even with the extension I just now got Kirk...I REALLY want Uhura but I don't think it's in the cards for me...

But believe me, I am appreciative of the extra week they gave us!

As for future events, I think a Back to the Future event would be awesome! They could even do an alternate "town" for the time travel aspect, similar to what was done with the Enterprise for this event! Given that TinyCo was able to negotiate agreements for Ghostbusters (Sony) and Star Trek (Paramount), I don't think it would be out of the question for them to be able to strike a licensing deal with Universal! Also- I'm assuming that they had to secure licensing to do everything they did for the Halloween event (Alien/AVP/Predator, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, etc), right? Especially since they used the actual character names and likenesses as opposed to a parody/homage?

I would love a BTTF event! I would think that they might save that until October, as the actual date that McFly comes to 2015 is October 21, 2015. That would be awesome.

That would make sense! Hopefully it happens! I'm sure it's at least been mentioned behind the scenes!

I am going to go by how much it will cost. If it will be around 20-30 clams, I will pay. Anything more, I do not need it that bad. Good thing is that the birds drop a lot more, but it will still be down to the wire if I get him in time.

I think I might literally miss it by 20 minutes. If I can finish some quests just after 3:00 I might get the outfit just in time. Not going to spend any more clams after shelling out some real $$$ for the Star Trek characters.

I broke down and spent 60 clams on him. I really find it funny and thought that there would be some decent tasks....nope! Nothing really and then today they start a new event!!! Grrrr!!!!

I agree. He has only 2 visible tasks. I only spent 15, but I feel that was over priced.

I unlocked Chris first and once the Fire Dog Brian was offered for 210 clams, I decided that I'm not getting everything so I'm not going to let this update take over all of my free time. I really don't need any more skins for characters that get a couple small quests and then are never used again.