TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

I unlocked Deanna a few days ago, and am fairly close to getting Starfleet Lois, though I need lots of bags of Felicium. I don't think I'll luck out and be able to get Skimpy Sarong Herbert from Cespoolus without also having Lois free to go on the mission. Locutus is coming along nicely, but I may have to start focusing on trying to get more phaser crystals. Also just got Starfleet level 5, which 2 days to go before the next Warp Core level is released, which you need to be Starfleet level 6 to obtain. Yet I still haven't gotten that transporter quest to pop up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Interesting, you're a lot farther along than I am!

Although, I did finally randomly just get all of the Chris tasks and he's on the final 24 hour one now. Nothing has prompted me to even start Lois yet.

With the Starfleet XP, if you have the dilithium to spare, go ahead and craft the casket ejector. It gives you 800 Starfleet XP. That was good enough to level me up a whole level. Was halfway through lvl 4, now halfway through lvl 5. It does come at a cost of 2000 dilithium and 10 green glowing cube things, but I haven't seen a need for them anymore other than crafting.

That being said, having to unlock 2 characters at the same time is nuts. The lasers are going to be the hardest to get for Locutus, as you can only get them from blowing up PeterCraft or Quagmire's task. With Lois, the hardest is the felicium, as it's PeterCraft and Chris only, but you need Klingon Chris...

I keep realizing that this event lasts the whole month, and we only have 2 more areas of the ship to unlock, so it's not the worst thing in the world if you don't open up the new areas as soon as they are unlocked.

Happy Tribbling!

I'm close to Lois and Locutus but man they don't make it easy.

I really don't like how long it takes to collect phaser energy, and then of the ones you use you're lucky if one in four nets you an item.

Q is now available and includes Klingon Meg if you also bought Worf and Guinan.

Finally got Lois, but my laser pointer counter stuck at 23. I have got 5 since, but my counter is still at 23. Problem I am having is life support cubes. They are just not dropping and I am 12 shy of unlocking Sick Bay.

Blowing up the Peter ship seems to drop an item every time now. I'm making decent progress on Crusher and Quagmire.

I still cringe at the number of quests there are, often with long tasks for characters that I need for getting items.

Is anyone else getting 2 Peter ships showing up at the same time but you can only destroy one of them? I have to make sure I shoot the smaller of the two or I won't get anything.

I finished unlocking Quagmire and Dr. Crusher in the last two days. I'm high enough level for today's warp core upgrade but I'm short 16 or so cubes to start unlocking Data.

I do not think Picard is that bad, but Kirk is way high. We still have two more classic characters that have yet to pop up. I broke down and bought Spock (just because he is Spock), and a window popped up saying that there are 4 classic characters. The two that we know, and two shadows. One of the shadows could be Bones, the other is big and hairy looking.

Thought I only had 10 syringes for Crusher, I was wrong, I still have over 20. I will probably have Kirk and Stewie before her.

^I know. But there is still almost two weeks left in the event and the holodeck was the last thing to unlock.

There is still another warp core upgrade and with it possibly more outfits to unlock.

The content is great (the Simpsons game never bothers to get celebrities to voice characters), but the amount to do is a bit much. I'm opening the game every single time I'm notified a task is done in an attempt to keep up.