TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I definitely appreciated that they were trying to go for something other than mindless tapping, but to me it got old. It would sometimes take up to 10 seconds for the couple to show rather they loved or hated each other and they would also stop behind the buildings and you couldn't see the exchange at all.

So I just got the bench task to unlock cupid, except I mistakenly had gone for the building instead of his statue and now i'm beyond that task prize (should have hot meg by tomorrow) so will he just die after 5 days or do I have any hope maybe after I've unlocked Hot Meg?

So I just got the bench task to unlock cupid, except I mistakenly had gone for the building instead of his statue and now i'm beyond that task prize (should have hot meg by tomorrow) so will he just die after 5 days or do I have any hope maybe after I've unlocked Hot Meg?

I assume it is a 4 hour task? One you unlock it, it only took me a day and a half to do all of the tasks. Not sure why they would give you the option, if they didn't change their minds and let every one have access to the character. Go for it!

I would say that you don't even have to wait to unlock Hot Meg...you can start getting the Homemade Valentine's boxes now with your extra valentines. I've already used my extras to get all of the opposite prizes (love vs. hate prizes) that I didn't get in the earlier rounds because I went with the other one. It should be noted that I chose to go for the cupid statue rather than the insane asylum (because I had it from Halloween already), but that shouldn't affect your ability to get it now through the boxes.

Finished the event. Just waiting to see if cupids and hot Megs tasks end this afternoon or will continue until completed. Seems like all of their tasks are 10 hours each and I just got both of them yesterday.

Buying the church was a life-saver in getting Meg and Cupid. 10 hearts every 4 hours.

I lucked out and got Cupid on my last chance. I was able to get just enough valentines to get one more chance with about 4 hours left. After 8 previous chances, I couldn't believe it that I actually got Cupid with it!

Well, after a while you run out of the other prizes to get! Haha. That was actually nice, as there weren't any prizes that came multiple times. So your chances of getting Cupid got better after each box you opened! You just needed to have the right number of Cards to get the number of boxes you needed.