TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I was thinking the same thing when this district became available. Simpsons is burning me out with the long breaks and longer play time (visiting all friends towns) in order to get the content. I think that's why I've been liking family guy more lately is during this busy work season it only takes a few minutes to pop in and reset tasks for items.

^ & ^^ Completely agree. How many of us forgot the whole blimp tease from what feels like months ago? Plus, I really like how they are welcome to give out free clams (Thanks Jesus!). I've probably gotten about 10 clams from him since the Christmas event. May not seem like a lot, but if I save them, that's a new premium character!

My only wish would be for premium characters to have a chance to drop whatever items that we need to unlock a character, skin or building (Jillian for NYE).

Regardless, I'll enjoy to play TQFS and sporadically check TSTO.

Yeah, totally agree with all of this. I really like that you can play this game for a few minutes and feel like you're getting stuff done, unlike The Simpsons, which often feels like having a second job.

Still working on Jillian's outfit, though I'm pretty close to done. And started unlocking the new district.

dt

Finally got the last rings last night before I went to bed. Started Jillian on her phone task and started clearing brewery land as well. It looks like the brewery area is only broken up into 2 parcels. Hope that is the case. Should be able to start work on the Brewery this evening during TV time.

Clearing both chunks of land and working on Oompa Loompa Stewie.

I agree with everyone. You can get a lot done in just a few minutes, and there is no down time between events.

Oh, did you notice that you can create a "Beer" river around your town now. Keeping it klassy!

Yeah, totally agree with all of this. I really like that you can play this game for a few minutes and feel like you're getting stuff done, unlike The Simpsons, which often feels like having a second job.

The exception was the Yeti. If you weren't logging in almost every four hours it was hard to beat.

^Yeah, I'll agree with that. I never did defeat him in the final stage. I assumed it was set up to be almost impossible to finish without spending clams on premium characters.

Yep, it wasn't too bad with John McClane. Fortunately the game has been generous enough with the clams that I have been able to get a few premium characters without spending real money.

I've been paying a little slower this weekend. I need a couple more music notes to get chumba wumba Stewie. And working on Phineas, since he's timed. Anyone know if Barnaby is timed also, I was going to wait to start his building.

Both timed. 5 days to get once buildings are built. I think they just have to be built by the 27th, but don't quote me on that.

I mistakenly built both quickly, oh well.

I did the same. Does not look that hard to get, except for the steroids, I have not had one drop yet.

From what I've seen and read, Pat is untimed, so don't worry about getting that done in a certain amount of time.

I'm having Stewie go hogwild for the flutes, as it takes a good chunk of time for each. I have Bruce on the task w/ Vinny for the crafting item for the forklift, once that's done I'll have him on flutes.

^That's true, but I just looked at the amount of characters that have actions for this and there are a lot. Started those that have been put away on tasks to get stuff, and will switch characters over to KB stuff tonight when they all end prev. assigned actions.

Somehow I've been getting lucky. Have 19 Ankhs, 3 Sonic Screwdrivers and 8 Ghosts. Focusing on the Screwdrivers since they're epic.

Anyone else use clams to buy the mystery box? Of the 8 things they are giving out, I'm only missing Pee-Pee Pants, and I don't think the skin is worth 125 clams.