TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This update is annoying me. Especially the yeti. It seems like there is too much to do and there's no way to get everything done without spending actual money.

I'm probably also annoyed that I was doing really well at the Halloween event and then I ended up needing emergency heart surgery and missed the end of it while in the hospital for two weeks and couldn't finish. I'm not sure I want to put this much effort into a game at this point...

dt

This update is annoying me. Especially the yeti. It seems like there is too much to do and there's no way to get everything done without spending actual money.

I'm probably also annoyed that I was doing really well at the Halloween event and then I ended up needing emergency heart surgery and missed the end of it while in the hospital for two weeks and couldn't finish. I'm not sure I want to put this much effort into a game at this point...

dt

I completely agree. I didn't finish the Halloween event (though I got most of what I wanted), though it was mainly because I lost a week due to not being able to load the game (had to wait for an update to come out that fixed the problem before I could play). I have lost some time on this event because I was out of town last week, and therefore not playing as regularly as I normally do, but even if I had played as much as usual during all of last week, I still don't think I would be on track to finish.

On a side note, I'm sorry to hear about your emergency surgery! Hope you've recovered okay!

I should have started playing this a long time ago..

just started on district 4, no way that i'll be able to get all the goods from the Christmas update.

At least this feels more fun/challenging than the Simpsons (at this time)

How did you get that many stockings from the shoppers? I feel like I only get 1 stocking for every 5 shoppers I kill.

Had everyone making fluff balls non-stop, and I also set my town up like a giant funnel. All the shopper tend to hang out at the bottom of it. I usually get 1-2 stockings per bomb.

The only thing bugging me right now is the overlap, where I want characters to be in two places at once. Lois and John McClane both have unfinished quests because I have to keep them on the Yeti all the time in order to maintain my progress there.

I almost have enough materials for Jesus so I can hopefully let them finish their quests shortly.

I do like how generous this game has been with free clams. I have a couple of those premium characters and have yet to spend real money. Better than Tapped Out in that regard.

How did you get that many stockings from the shoppers? I feel like I only get 1 stocking for every 5 shoppers I kill.

Had everyone making fluff balls non-stop, and I also set my town up like a giant funnel. All the shopper tend to hang out at the bottom of it. I usually get 1-2 stockings per bomb.

Can you post a screenshot? Every time I try to funnel (Mutant Stewie, Trick or Treaters, now Shoppers) they walk right through whatever I use... It's really annoying.

I have a little hedge maze/spiral in the center of my town, and the center is the only place I have any street tiles.

The snowmen and Santa all congregate there, but the shoppers only do so occasionally for some reason. Does the trick in any case.

^ I've been doing the same thing but I still usually only get cookies. It's taking forever to get puppy Brian.

I just seen that Paul Stanley posted on his facebook that he is going to be in the game helping Peter save Christmas!