TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found if you exit the game, wait for a while, let the little f*ckers build up, then enter the game. They all spawn at the same time infront of the portal. I got 12 with my first bomb and 8 with my second. If you just wait for them to spawn randomly then they disperse pretty quickly and you have to wait until they cross paths to only get a few. Set your available Quahogians to tasks that will generate stink bombs.

I found if you exit the game, wait for a while, let the little f*ckers build up, then enter the game. They all spawn at the same time infront of the portal. I got 12 with my first bomb and 8 with my second. If you just wait for them to spawn randomly then they disperse pretty quickly and you have to wait until they cross paths to only get a few. Set your available Quahogians to tasks that will generate stink bombs.

Ok good to know! I was wondering how the hell we were going to get enough of those kids bombed!?!?

I've got the little boogers running all over the place and still only manage to get 6 at the most. I think I am going to set all of my characters that have the stink bomb challenge right before I go to bed tonight, and then during the day do the Ghostbuster Joe tasks. I only need 5 more goggles anyways, so in theory I should be able to only do the Stink Bomb tasks starting tomorrow.

^I love how quickly the developers respond when they realize they made a task to difficult.

Ghostbuster Joe's items have been dropping like crazy for me and I should have him unlocked tomorrow, only need 4 more Fireman's Poles and 1 more Occult Books.

^Thinking I should have Joe by Tomorrow as well. I need 10 stripper poles, but I am currently using all those characters to get gas bombs. I should have all the Trick or Treaters between 3 & 4 CT today, at which time I can use them to get stripper poles to finish Joe's stuff.

Ahhhhhhhh! So much to do and so little time!

I managed to unlock Francis and complete the 150 bombings thanks in part to them lowering the number, adding more people to earn stink bombs, and purchasing the Alien. If you buy him eventually you'll get to a quest telling you if you buy him you'll get 12 stink bombs for free. Now I just gotta hope whatever the next Ghostbuster challenge is that I can wait until next Sunday to start it.

Edited by DerekRx

Got the kids last night. Should have the cripple Ghostbuster in a few hours. Now stockpiling gas bombs for another Trick or Treater quest. Still back and forth on Alien. Want him so bad because he's... ...well... ...you know... ...Alien. And cool as fu@k! But I'm confident they will come out with another character that is equally if not more cool next week. Ahhhhhhhh! Want to spend clams, but must conserve. Is Alien a limited time this week, or is he during the whole Halloween update? Decisions decisions!