TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

^^^Yup. I am just going to wait until I've gotten Chomps the Zombie and then start the graveyard fix. That way, she will be immediately saved assuming I haven't needed to spend vials on something else. I've got 11/30 bones needed as of now, so I figured I will have that unlocked in three to four days.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping to have Ghostbuster Peter by the end of today and do some catching up after not getting to do much with the the past 4 days. Mostly worried about the Diane Simmons needs if like the comic con update they start throwing more time sensitive quests at us.

I got Tom Tucker this morning (yay!) and I should have Mayor West very soon with only two sausages required.

Peter was side tracked from zapping dogs with his first Ghostbuster tasks but now he's back on it so I can start digging up Diane soon!

Really enjoying this update so far.

Just unlocked Mayor West however no tasks or anything came up. In the past you haven't needed people to be 'free' like you did in the Simpsons so I don't know what to do. Didn't we need Mayor West to continue the Stewie Blimp story line? I suppose maybe we ALSO have to finish all the bottles of cologne?

Edited by SharkTums

Just got Diane and Tom Tucker. Both have individual quests to start them off, but it looks like there will be some kind of sexual tension, murder thingy that's going to happen. Can't wait.

I was able to release Peter from his Devil Dog spree to now start his Ghostbuster quests. He is currently tracking down Slimer.

Next up, Buddy the Gargoyle. I kinda wanted Chomps to do something. They just stand there. Perhaps there is a future quest to bring them to life. Ah well, got Diane well before her time ran out. That's at least something.

I will have Diane in 8 hours, and Peter will be done catching slimer at the same time. One more sausage and West is mine. Completed the cologne quest this morning. The building disappeared after the quest was completed.

^That's weird that it disappears but I suppose Mayor West is pretty weird as well!

I have the electricity ball and 10 dog bones saved up, should I go ahead and start digging up Diane? Figuring at most it would take me two days to get 10 more dog bones.

I went ahead and dug her up overnight. Shouldn't be hard to get 5 bones a day, I'd say go for it.

That's my plan for tonight. Going to Epcot Food and Wine for an extended weekend. So I'll have something to do while waiting in the ungodly food lines!

Still working on Mayor West. Need 8 oranges, 7 sausages, and 1 kitten. Sent Diane to the spa for 24 hours of relaxation from killing. Still keeping Peter busy with Terror Dogs. I want to stockpile bones as I don't know if you will need more in the future. Tom dropped his keys in the toilet, and I sent him to retrieve them. Now he is out investigating dog waste.

What is this cologne quest?

I just reat that last paragraph back to myself and It sounds like I lost my marbles. But you all get it, right?