TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still was a few dulcet tones away from unlocking Sexy Stewie even with the time extension, so I had to break down and spend clams to get him. Of course now he's got a whole bunch of quests associated with that costume as well as all the item drops to unlock Tom Tucker and Vinny. Don't know how I'll be able to unlock Vinny in less than 3 days to get the special bonus Boopity Pastaria building, especially when only Carter drops cigars unless you buy the Poker Room with clams and you need 18 of them. EDIT: looks like Brian also gets to drop cigars once you get to that part of the story.

^You're right...it's impossible to get Vinny by the deadline without spending the clams. Meh, I'm okay with that. I'm slightly frustrated right now as it seems like it's only the same four characters you need to drop these hard, long time items for both Tom and Vinny. And like you said I still have Stewie doing random sexy tasks and these tasks with the blimp/vinny it's crazy!

I must be missing something. Vinny isn't showing up in my game.

Have you finished the blimp and all tasks assorted with it? I think it's a continuation of that quest.

Ok. I haven't finish them yet. I'm at the part where I'm building the dog pound right now.

And now we have a summers over story line and the Koolaid man to try to get. Tom Tucker is going to take forever to unlock with all these fun distractions.

Don't forget about the dogs running around town, that take Mayor West to remove! And we don't even know how we'll be unlocking him yet!

Koolaid man might be tough. Cherries drop every 7 hours, and ice can only be found on the pier every few hours unless you want to buy the volleyball court for clams. There are enough people to get the pitchers though, that is unless you are working on Vinny or Tom.

Koolaid man would be cool to have though.

I unlocked Vinny with 10 hours to spare for the free Boopity Pastaria. I'm hoping I'll get Kool-aid man, got 3 cherries so far but only 2 pitchers and 1 ice cube. The easiest way will be to keep Jerome on the pitcher task. Hopefully soon I'll be able to go back to the blimp and Tom Tucker quests.