TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was going to buy the new land, but I am going to wait and save my money for district 9 first. Got stripper Bonnie last night. 1 second build.

I started the cheapest block of land and I now have $400k. I figure that has to be enough to get District 9 started when it comes out.

Finally got the Extra Rare items for Bonnie, now just need some of the longer quest items.

I'm not exactly running out of room for my Quahog, so I'm holding off on buying the land. If I need the coin I can always break out my Office Farm, have 186 of em sitting in storage haha.

Glad to see that they added a couple new features, one being the character finder. Incredibly helpful when making sure all characters are out on tasks. I do wish that they would have some of the premium and event characters drop items for the different costumes. I don't think Cleveland has dropped anything for any costume...

Waiting on district 9, shouldn't be long. Plus, I saw something about the next extended event will be Halloween, that could be fun!

Where is the character finder? I am looking all over the place and can't seem to find it.

It should be on the left hand side of your screen, below the level information. It's only coming up for me when I have characters free though. What device are you on? I'm using Android, and recently updated to no longer have the Comic-Con Loading Page.

Spent all day yesterday looking forward the candy to appear on the pumpkin and found out today that you are supposed to find it lying somewhere in your town. I assume I missed it yesterday and have to wait for a new one to appear today?

Edited by ernierocker

Not sure about sexy Stewie. It is going to be close. The rare and extra rare items are complete, but the common ones are just not dropping.

Read that the candy will randomly drop one piece a day, and it will stay out for only 12 hours then disappear until the next day.