TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

I emailed them last night and got the email back this morning that there was a problem with the update and it should be fixed now with an uninstall and reinstall. I was able to get right back in to where I was with my Giant Stewie Streak still intact!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it! Yeah, KT got the clams and never even logged in during the glitch stuff! Nice of them to do this, I may buy some 'zaps' with my clams as I cannot get any of those Ice Cream Sundaes for Chris' superhero costume.

Really cool of them! I ended up just buying Chris' outfit outright with the clams since it was so hard to get the sundaes and it was actually cheaper to just buy it outright than spend clams on the special building. Spent my first 10 bucks (not counting gift cards) on the game with the special they had going on last weekend, so figured that was a good use of clams.

Really loving everything about this game right now!

I had been debating buying Chris' costume with clams (only needed the sundaes), and had convinced myself to spend the 100 clams, and then when they gave us 50 for free, it was icing on the cake.

Working on Felicia Day, but that may take a while. I will say that collecting pesticides is much easier than collecting Jelly-o shots. With the Celebs that guarantee one color for 4 hours and Peter/Chris taking 2 hours for one of two colors. Trying to get 9 more orange by tonight for the 25x bonus!

Really liking this update, even better than Moons or Stonecutters.

Finally got Ron Perlman but Chris' outfit is going to take me awhile it seems. Should have Felicia Day soon.

These things aren't accurate but here is a calendar to see if you are on pace to reach 100,000 blam by the end of event.

Android: familyguyaddicts.com/2014/08/01/blam-calendar-android-kindle/

IOS: familyguyaddicts.com/2014/07/29/blam-calendar-ios/

Finally got Ron Perlman but Chris' outfit is going to take me awhile it seems. Should have Felicia Day soon.

These things aren't accurate but here is a calendar to see if you are on pace to reach 100,000 blam by the end of event.

Android: familyguyaddicts.com/2014/08/01/blam-calendar-android-kindle/

IOS: familyguyaddicts.com/2014/07/29/blam-calendar-ios/

I just got to 35k and I thought I was doing good...Guess not!

I would expect them to start increasing values of blam drops as we move forward so I wouldn't worry too much about that list just yet. I'm also hoping they add blam drops for your friends' towns as that will give me an excuse to start checking every day again.

Using the "Freeze Stewie" Method, I figure you could get about 5 of em in one shot. If you have the third prize challenge (Get 300 Mutant Stewies), that should only take 60 Bombs. Not bad considering how quickly you could get the bombs.

Has anyone figured out where they hide yet? I've been trying to figure out their movement, but no luck so far.

I'm also really glad that we still have Giant Mutant Stewie, as I spent the clams on Cranston, and his best task is collecting pesticides haha.

Other note, finally unlocked Felicia and Red Hot. Still waiting on that Android Specific Joe Costume they teased a while back though...

The Stewie mutants that you bomb also drop one of the items to unlock Stan Lee.

The only method I have been using so far is to just be patient and try and wait until I see the most mutants entering the screen at once. I do keep it zoomed pretty far off. The most I have gotten so far is 6 at one time.

Has anyone figured out where they hide yet? I've been trying to figure out their movement, but no luck so far.

It seems there is no set area and they roam everywhere including over water. If you have a cluster of buildings they will walk right through where you can't see them.