TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going into Mummy tapping withdraws! The game seems so empty now!

Same here. I didn't defeat King Butt, but I was happy with the event.

I did get disco Cleveland, but like others have stated, I've now lost the clown Peter from Harringtons.

Nothing to do but wait, and I'm getting REALLY bored with the game. Stopped tapping to make $$ as I now have over 800k.

They'd better update soon, so we can get the remaining characters (mainly Stewie) or I'm deleting the game.

They need to do something soon. I just log on once a day now I don't need the money. I set everyone to long tasks. The only thing left at the moment is to max everyone out on experience.

No matter what your inner coaster geek tells you, don't buy Seven Flags Atlantis with clams as soon as you see it, after a couple of quests for July 4th are accomplished one of the quests will be to buy the mystery boxes for $2000 each and once you collect all four types of fireworks, you're given Seven Flags for free. Ended up costing me about $18,000 but I also got 30 clams in the process.

Yup, Bob's Funland shows up now. Still haven't had anything trigger it yet, so in the meantime I am collecting for Peter's new costume and clearing the new land.

I saw all the new land, so I had the re-erect my "business district". Need a lot of $$ for all that land.

I already have skating Peter. Kinda confused, as the game only prompted him to do 2 tasks and that was it.

Wow that land is expensive (at least on the left side). Still have my business district, but want to get the 500k achievement before blowing it all on some empty land. Did clear a couple of the patches near the two new districts, but they're still not unlocked. I'm hoping that maybe after the mini-event (if you can even call it that), we get to open up Bob's Funland and then rescue Stewie!

As for the Peter costume, I stupidly sent him (sans costume) on a 12 hour task before I unlocked the costume itself, so when thats done iIll need to send skating Peter on the questline.

As for the Peter costume, I stupidly sent him (sans costume) on a 12 hour task before I unlocked the costume itself, so when thats done iIll need to send skating Peter on the questline.

I did the same thing but it was only a 6 hour task!