TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

^Same. 3/5 bathtubs, 9/25 innertubes (got caught up on the Chris tasks as well), 36/40 canteens, and only 1,326 idols. Not happening on time for me!

The rumor is that the pyramid might finally lead to Stewie via his time machine!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I am not a fan of this game, and I can't think of a single good reason why. I love the show though so I want to like the game, but I just can't get into it for some reason. Am I the only one that feels this way? It's OK if I am.

A lot of people don't like it because they expected it to be the same as Simpsons and it's much more involved. With having to have workers, leveling up, leveling up characters, unlocking skins, it's a lot more in depth and some people just want a more casual game.

I love that it's more in depth and takes a long time to do things as it gives me something to do.

Elissa, I will agree with you on all points you mentioned. When I found the game in the app store two days ago I honestly thought it was going to be a knock off.

I've been giving this game a little bit more love each day, and in turn it is growing on me. It will fill the void of me having to wait 4 hours for someone in Springfield to complete #1's tasks.

I broke down the other day and bought clams so I could get Ricky's Cantina and the Hanging Gardens to get the items I needed. Now today they have a weekend deal, doh! (Oops, wrong game)

Anyway, pyramid's open and Cleveland is not needed to open it, just to move on to the next part of the quest. Good news is that once the pyramid is open values for Adventure Peter also double.

I broke down the other day and bought clams so I could get Ricky's Cantina and the Hanging Gardens to get the items I needed. Now today they have a weekend deal, doh! (Oops, wrong game)

Same here. I bought the cantina, but not the gardens (but I think they look freakin cool!). So, I may get them anyway.

Also, starting to have plenty of cash, so I think the office district will be getting smaller soon.

I would wait before buying it. I think we'll all be able to finish this event (how it's presented so far) without any spend. I'm about 400 idols and 10 giraffes away from unlocking Cleveland and haven't spent a dime. Now with the mummies giving out idols and Chris and Quagmire focused on giraffes I'll have him soon.

I would wait before buying it. I think we'll all be able to finish this event (how it's presented so far) without any spend. I'm about 400 idols and 10 giraffes away from unlocking Cleveland and haven't spent a dime. Now with the mummies giving out idols and Chris and Quagmire focused on giraffes I'll have him soon.

Same boat, need about 400 idols and 7 giraffes to get Cleveland and haven't spent a dime.

I don't think the special is all that great. Of course, I finally spent $20 on Thursday. Clams seem to be a bit more valuable than the Simpsons donuts.

Finally creating Peter's outfit. Need 2 giraffe life savers, and then Peter's whipping to unlock Cleveland.

Some good news though - while tapping on a mummy, I got a clam. Yay. Also, dumped over 100 bldgs into inventory.

Ok. I finally got Cleveland. His ONLY action is pretty funny. As is Peter's first as Action Peter.

There was some dialogue about the pyramid opening at some point. I wonder if that's what Joey was talking about, when he said that may be Stewie in his time machine.

I'm starting to wonder a little about content though. Two of my peeps (Bruce and Quagmire) have maxed out at level 15. I just wonder if they're behind in development stages, as there are still peeps to release (reporter, mayor, Stewie) that are listed of their face space page.

I'm sure there's enough content to keep us going for awhile, but I hope it doesn't have huge lag times between updates, as the Simpsons does.

Four more giraffes to go, I think I'm going to manipulate the game kicking me out to my advantage.

I kicks me out when I tap too many characters in succession, when it kicks me out it ignores the last minute of activities I have done.

So when I return to see if Quagmire gave me a giraffe, I'll only tap his house. If a giraffe drops I'll wait a minute for it to register, then I'll move on the Chris. If Chris doesn't drop a giraffe, I'll tap all the characters, get kicked out. Then when I return Quagmire's giraffe will be banked and I'll tap on Chris again. I'll repeat until I get a giraffe from Chris.

A little against the spirit of the game...I mean, we're not talking about Boardwalk Tiles here!!!

I'm only making up for the items that were already taken away. I'm not even sure if it is going to work.

I have had Bonnie abuse the Jacuzzi jets many times and not one bathtub dropped, damn whore!

One thing about this game I do like, is that it's not the exact same for every player. I think I got 4 tubs in a row, and the last one took another day. I had all of those before much of anything else for Cleveland.

A little against the spirit of the game...I mean, we're not talking about Boardwalk Tiles here!!!

I'm only making up for the items that were already taken away. I'm not even sure if it is going to work.

And it didn't work, the game wouldn't kick me out. So I still need a giraffe.