TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just need two more whips to unlock Adventure Peter. Still have a ton of stuff to do to get Cleveland, but I had been mainly concentrating on doing the 1 hour tasks to get as many golden idols as possible.

Speaking of idols, how many does every have? Just passed 2200 today.

Yea, Makes sense, around 3K now, having S&M Lois is good for overnight tasks. Also, Mermaid Peter can get 80 in 8 hours with Seamus if you haven't unlocked Adventure Peter yet (and then don't need him to get bathtubs)

So far I am not a fan of this game, and I can't think of a single good reason why. I love the show though so I want to like the game, but I just can't get into it for some reason. Am I the only one that feels this way? It's OK if I am.

I have yet to get a bathtub to drop!

Strange. I already have all the bathtubs, but I need 3 canteens, 4 giraffe life savers, and the rope for Cleveland.

Problem is, I still need 4 ropes for Peter!! I haven't got one in 2 days!!

So far I am not a fan of this game, and I can't think of a single good reason why. I love the show though so I want to like the game, but I just can't get into it for some reason. Am I the only one that feels this way? It's OK if I am.

A lot of people don't like it because they expected it to be the same as Simpsons and it's much more involved. With having to have workers, leveling up, leveling up characters, unlocking skins, it's a lot more in depth and some people just want a more casual game.

I love that it's more in depth and takes a long time to do things as it gives me something to do.