TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing pretty good at getting Adventure Peter unlocked. I can't for the life of me get any of the outfits for Lois unlocked.

Just unlocked Rambo Lois, but just can not get the whips for S&M Lois.

Need six more ropes for Adventure Peter.

For Cleveland I just got screwed when I got kicked out of the game after getting a bathtub from both the museum and Bonnie at the same time, it booted me before they registered and now I still need 5 of them. Need 24 more canteens, they are coming very easy, need 21 more giraffes which are also coming more easily than expected.

You don't even want to know how much money I have in reserve.

For Cleveland I just got screwed when I got kicked out of the game after getting a bathtub from both the museum and Bonnie at the same time, it booted me before they registered and now I still need 5 of them...

Send a message (from the main menu go to help & support, then contact us in the top right hand corner) letting the support team know what happened - I had this happen to me with headbands and they added the headbands I lost to my inventory

Just got the update notification an hour ago, waiting for next steps regarding this pyramid. The only problem now is my level meter is still not moving.

Bob - I know you are on Level 40 also, are you having this problem also?

Level 40 is the max the game will go according to the developers.

I removed the buildings because there was no point with experience not accumulating past level 40 and I had more then enough coins.

Edited by gisco

I have about an hour left on the creation of Adventure Peter. Bathtubs are going to be annoying, but good thing is that once you get the items for Adv. Peter, the only item the Museum drops is the Tubs.

I think the inner tubes are going to be harder to get, due to the fact that you need 25 of them, and only a few ways to get other than buying the premium building.

I can see now though that Bathtubs are going to be my nemesis!

I like how this game is a bit different for each player. I still need 4 whips for Peter, yet I already have all the bathtubs for Cleveland. Go figure.

I don't know I didn't discover this game until yesterday. I'm currently on level 4 and just finished up one of the Jerome quests.

So far, I like this game. I have a Kindle, and I do hope that maybe in the future it will be released for the Kindle, but for now I'll play on my phone. I won't let that deter me from continuing.

Edited by Jojo19799

Any one have suggestions for getting my game back? I've deleted and reinstalled but that didn't work. Help?

That worked when I was having problems. Do you have any other tinyco game installed? Your id can be found in the other game. Helps when contacting support.