TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like it as well. And I finally have seen the benefits of getting the premium items as they drop rare items that you need to unlock your costumes. Thanks to the Lobster Shanty, I got Mermaid Peter rather quickly since it drops the sea shells.

Besides Lois or the arcade is there another way to get the headbands? I haven't got one in days

No. But I did get one on the first cash in on the arcade, then I alternated Lois' jobs between the lipstick (whatever the 10hr job was) and the karate stuff and got another. That's after not getting any in a week!!

Now I only need one more, and that finishes off the headbands for Lois and anime Peter. Then Peter and Lois need to fight Connie. Ugh.

I went 5 days without getting a headband from Lois then got two within a 6 hour period yesterday.

I need some 2 eyeballs for Anime Peter, 3 whips for S&M Lois, and 13 hats for MidLife Crisis Lois. Once I get Anime Peter, I can unlock Trish.

^That is why I put in all the buildings. I have over 50,000 coin at the moment.

I just visited your town yesterday for the first time in a while, the volume of your standard office buildings puts my 50 to shame

The Eyeball and Headband are proving much more difficult to get this time around. I finally got another whip this morning and need just one more to finally unlock S&M Lois.

I need two whips for S&M Lois, two eyeballs for Anime Peter and 6 hats for midlife crisis Lois.

The Eyeball and Headband are proving much more difficult to get this time around. I finally got another whip this morning and need just one more to finally unlock S&M Lois.

I need two whips for S&M Lois, two eyeballs for Anime Peter and 6 hats for midlife crisis Lois.

Just dumped 23,000 for the last 2 plots of land. (Still have 36,000+)

Still need:

10 hats for midlife crisis Lois

2 eyeballs and 2 headbands for Anime Peter (then unlock Tricia).

I finally unlocked Anime Peter after needing another eyeball due to a crash several days ago. Luckily it only takes 4 hours of his task to unlock Trisha. Also only need one more hat to unlock crisis Lois.

I'm creating Crisis Lois' outfit now. Still need a eyeball for Anime Peter and two whips for S&M Lois

Finally creating mid life crisis Lois. I have all the others, and no tasks to complete.

Therefore, I'm guessing that you need her to start the tasks to unlock Stewie. I'm just kinda surprised that Tricia didn't have more tasks to start unlocking the other newscaster.

Using the farming methods, I have picked up most of the things you can buy with cash (except the Stewie statue), and have just cracked $100,000.