TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

The clowns will spawn every 1 to 4 hours depending on if it's a pie clown or a horn clown. You can only have 3 of the pie and 2 horn clowns in town at a time, and each one will give either a pie or a horn that you'll need to unlock hobo Peter.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I finished the labeled quests to get hobo Peter (pie 10 clowns, get 60 cotton candy) and got 10 clams.

10 CLAMS!! NEVER expected that. I like that this game (so far) has given out clams sort of regularly. Usually one a day when visiting my friends, and a couple as a surprise prize.

However, it now shows I still need 33 pies and 11 horns. With my limited playing time, I don't think I'll make it before it ends on Sunday. I won't spend clams to get that skin though. I'll wait and hopefully get some other premium character, or that dumb horse.

I completely forgot about the clowns and just sent Chris on a 24 hour tasks. Oh well!

I've had clowns spawn twice right after giving Chris big tasks. So ditto!

I have having trouble visiting anyone but Ollie, wonder if it has to do with my current level being so high. Yes, as I said I devoted way too many hours to this game two weeks ago.

Sometimes when I try to visit friends it just kicks me out of the game.

Sometimes it kicks me out when I try to go from one friend's town to another friend's town.

Sometimes it kicks me out when I try to return to my town.

In all three cases I don't get any coins or clams that I acquired.

Larry, maybe you should try emailing them. After that first glitch (which you still seem to have) they did respond rather quickly across the board.

That being said, I did get booted after visiting my third or fourth town (either Elissa or Bob) but no problems after that.

Larry, maybe you should try emailing them. After that first glitch (which you still seem to have) they did respond rather quickly across the board.

It worked for me after the first glitch was fixed, my latest problems only started two days ago.

They are very productive workers, I now have a stash of almost 40,000 coins

That's impressive!!! I did that with the Simpsons. (Have over $54mil) Yet, in this game, I'm still behind EVERY time I get a new task to build/unlock something, i never have enough money.

I've already pretty much given up on the skin for Peter, unles they extend the deadline by a week. I actually hope they stick to their guns and end it on Sunday. It would create more of a desire to work harder for the bonus stuff, unlike the Simpsons, where almost every bonus or theme gets extended, so you almost feel stupid trying so hard in the first place.

They are very productive workers, I now have a stash of almost 40,000 coins

That's impressive!!! I did that with the Simpsons. (Have over $54mil) Yet, in this game, I'm still behind EVERY time I get a new task to build/unlock something, i never have enough money.

I've already pretty much given up on the skin for Peter, unles they extend the deadline by a week. I actually hope they stick to their guns and end it on Sunday. It would create more of a desire to work harder for the bonus stuff, unlike the Simpsons, where almost every bonus or theme gets extended, so you almost feel stupid trying so hard in the first place.

I pretty much have to spend the whole stash and more to open up the last area, rebuild the police station, build the library, fire dept and hospital in order to unlock the next two characters Brian and Dr. Hartman.

Creating Hobo Peter seemed pretty unreasonable so i never even considered buying the premium items, but at least they gave you clams for splatting ten clowns.

Getting some of these extra items is damn near impossible. To get Rambo Lois' headband, I've had her practice Tai-Jitsu at least 2 dozen times and only got 2 of the 5 head bands she needs.

FYI - When you clear the pirates they give you 10 more clams also.

And I've turned the whole bottom left quadrant of my town into Cedar Point by paving the whole thing, but i didn't splurge for trash cans.

Edited by larrygator

I'm going to get closer than I thought I would have on the hobo clown but unless they extend I won't.

My tasks right now are 2 outfits and one unlock. Unlocking Brian takes FOREVER!!! You need like 14 of two different rare items from 8 hour tasks, it's crazy.

Just got hobo clown peter. I had these two days off and it took me logging in every hour I was awake these two days to get him. Chances are I will not do that again with future events.

I like the game so far. It is funny and has the right mix in difficult and easier tasks. I was getting pretty bored with the tapped out game, but this game makes up for that know.

I managed to get the Hobo skin earlier today, but it definitely took lots of playing and making Chris do 1 hour tasks to achieve and I don't think the clowns were spawning properly. I also just created Mermaid Peter after getting the final sea shell needed.

Current quests are creating Rambo Lois, some 24 hour task for Cop Joe, and unlocking Brian, which is taking forever as I need like 6 books yet to achieve from 8 hour tasks, and Rambo Lois needs 3 headbands yet. At bedtime I set them up to do at least 6 or 8 hour tasks, or longer if there's an item possibly generated like the 12 hour task for Lois that may drop an item to create her S&M skin. At least while I have the characters that can get those items busy with those tasks I can make my workers clear the land for future expansion and still know I'll have plenty of time to make back that money for the next building.

Really liking the game so far, especially that it doesn't seem to take as long as Tapped Out to load, nor does it have as many glitches.

I need three more pies, so I fully expect them to pull the offer right before I get them!

The Family Guy game posted on FB that the challenge will end today at 12:00 noon PDT. (About 45 mins from now)

I finally unlocked Rambo Lois and Mermaid Peter, then bought Jake Tucker and the church with all the clams I got from completing quests and visiting neighbors. Still need 2 First Editions to unlock Brian though and move on to the next task.

I really wanted the hobo clown outfit, but I was 7 away. I don't know if it's worth 70 clams. But I am getting a clam almost everyday from towns. Tonight got a clam from Larry!

I can get Hobo Clown Peter for only 10 Clams so I'm thinking I may grab him. Brian took a long time to unlock but I'm glad I have him now. Right now I'm working on three costume tasks including the elusive Mermaid Peter.