TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Woman marries ferris wheel.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These people live among us...

But it seems more of them seem to live in Florida than anywhere else....

What is it with your state

I literally just read that a Floridian topless woman was assaulting people McDonalds because a worker wouldn't have sex with her... Not all of America's nutjobs live in Florida, but there certainly is a substantial amount in the South.

I also have to wonder if object sexuality is more of a mental condition than a classification of romance or actual sexuality...

Edited by Koasterking48

These people live among us...

But it seems more of them seem to live in Florida than anywhere else....

What is it with your state

Hey, I live in Orlando, not Florida. There's a HUGE difference!

Quoted for truth. As an Orlando native and a UF grad, I can attest to the fact that Orlando and the rest of Florida are practically 2 different states (UF is located in Gainesville). Orlando is quite possibly the best city in the world.

but yeah that lady is batsh*t crazy

This is going to make for quite an awkward first honeymoon night. I mean, if you think about it, over 50% of all marriages end in divorce, and how do you think this lady is going to feel every single time the ferris wheel forgets her birthday and their anniversary? I give this relationship 2 years, tops.

I really want to hear conservative radio and television offer their opinions on this.

I don't think that's even a ferris wheel. It is probably the type of flat ride that the car are attached on the edge of a wheel and swing every time they reach 90 degrees up and 90 degrees down. As far as I remember, this type of ride is made by Chance Rides and is very extreme.

What if they get divorced? The lady will get half of the cars and some metal beams and the ride gets half of their real estate?

I just noticed something weird (but not quite as weird as the story itself) in this picture of the ride...look at the top of the wheel.

I noticed that too, though I don't think that's the exact same wheel.

Anyway.. I hate people.