TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best April Fools Pranks?

So, with April fools just around the corner, thought I'd start this thread!

So, what are the best pranks you've pulled, seen, or had done to you?

Personally remember my friend going to school and finding a sign saying it was closed, goin home, and getting a call from the principal saying "April Fools!" And telling him to come back to school

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covered a room in sticky notes. I believe it took us around 6,000 of them to fill the walls!

lol

That's pretty hilarious... Think I saw that on reddit before, but didn't thin it was legit

Another one I remember... The prank I pulled on this site just a few hours ago ... RMC-B&M JOIN T PROJECT can't believe people fell for that & got rickrolled

Wouldn't be surprised if the wildfire thread gets rickrolled over the next few hours as well.

Personally remember my friend going to school and finding a sign saying it was closed, goin home, and getting a call from the principal saying "April Fools!" And telling him to come back to school

That's kind of funny, but terrible at the same time

Wouldn't be surprised if the wildfire thread gets rickrolled over the next few hours as well.

Yes, and I wouldn't be surprised if the person that does it (repeatedly after getting deleted and warned not to do it again) will get banned from the site forever. What a April Fools joke that will be!

Alright. I have a band concert today so I started scheming ideas and came up with this one. We are going to "break" (actually a replica that I whipped up a few days ago) our band director's baton that costs $60. Also, our school has a choir and they are going to replace the background accompaniment before they sing with a baby CD that plays "twinkle, twinkle little star." Should be an exciting night!

Edited by glouthan

I spread the fake news that Kingda Ka's tower fell down because the cable roll of Zoomanjaro accidentally released during the construction. 3 construction workers were killed and 15 were injured. El Toro's twisty track was seriously damaged. TetsuneSonic PSed this photo and I took a photo of it with my phone to make it looks like on the news. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396437016.103670.jpg.d0098e863030957f3a1f4479047b2179.jpg

Some people in RCD were freaked out and this picture spread insanely fast on Instagram. I wanted to post it on TPR but taking a risk of getting banned is not fun.

My brother loves gum, and Sushi. So we have a lot of rice and Wasabi and stuff like that. So I took some Wasabi and made into a flat rectangle. I folded it up in Gum wrapper, and gave it to my brother. His expression was priceless. After 30 minutes he was still in shock after eating it. I guess He'll be staying of the Sushi for a while.