TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Opening day Chiapas Phantasialand

It looks amazing! We're headed there in June, can't wait to ride. Totally love Phantasialand, went last summer and had a great time. ... too bad they're closing the Mexican section, I sorta liked that mine ride.

Ted

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks amazing! We're headed there in June, can't wait to ride. Totally love Phantasialand, went last summer and had a great time. ... too bad they're closing the Mexican section, I sorta liked that mine ride.

Ted

They expanded the Mexico section(not closing). They closed down the Western themed section and Silbermine dark ride for future(maybe 2015?) attractions.

Thanks for the pics.

I'm really looking forward to ride Chiapas on Saturday!!!!!!!!

After I saw the pics and the video it's even more harder for me to wait until Saturday, but I can't go to the regular season opening tomorrow...

That is one awesome log flume. I feel that a visit to Phantasialand is finally justified! I also think I just realized that I'm a log flume enthusiast...

River Quest, The Winjas, Mystery Castle, Jackson's Mine Train were always worth going to PhL for.

This is just a bonus. And a very nice awesomely themed bonus it is, too.

I also was there on April, 1st and I really was amazed about the really cool concept and thematisation. I ride it not less than 7 times, 4 of them especially for footage.

Edit: I'm forced to remove it as I don't have 100 posts yet, sorry! Too bad!

Well, it's still available on my YouTube channel if anyone want to check it.

Really cool pov and nice that you got to shot all the theming bits that you couldn't see with a fixed camera. Looks like a very interesting ride.

And, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but THE THEMING IS AWESOME!