TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PHOTO TR: Hawalli Park in Kuwait

Hey all! It's your Kuwaiti member, mrlego611, back with another Photo TR!

This time, I go to a small theme park in the middle of the city, surrounded by apartment buildings. Check it out!

So, I wanted to go to a bookstore and buy some Stephen King novels, because I'm a HUGE Stephen King fan. The closest one was Jarir Bookstore in Hawalli Park. I thought, wait a second. Hawalli Park's an amusement park, so why not make a photo trip? And well, I did!

NOTE! SOME IMAGES MAY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE TAKEN DURING THE NIGHT, BUT THAT'S JUST MY PHONE'S CAMERA FREAKING OUT!

Here, we have the main entrance. Looks nice, eh? Entry is free, but you need to buy one of those swipe cards for the rides.

Here we have the first of two coasters. The Family Coaster. It's a blue junior coaster that climbs a chain lift before dropping and going around some helixes. It's not much, though.

Trampolines. Weeeeeee!

Majestic family drop ride is majestic.

Here's another Tagada! I told you they were popular!

Kuwait's second spinning coaster! Don't really know the manufacturer, but the trains look like Maurer Sohne S-Coaster trains.

It's the Crazy Disco flat ride! It just spins you around while playing music. Not that much fun, to be honest.

Creepy midway games.

Here we have another shot of the park, with the ferris wheel and the Family Coaster!

That's about it for this photo trip! Hope you guys liked it! OH! And here's a final shot of Hawalli Park while driving away!

All right, I gotta go now. See ya real soon!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic