TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know that the another train is GREEN! And that is a good-looking train! I like the design so much, in my opinion it's One of the best trains in the world!

Watch this video, it shows some "backstage" and stuff like that.

Edited by Arn'O

I am so ridiculously excited to ride this on August 5th! It potentially can be my 600th individual coaster!

I look forward to enjoying it vicariously through you, since that's probably the closest I'll come to actually riding it for years!

How's the average wait for Wildfire? I'm thinking since Kolmården is more of a zoo than an amusement park maybe the lines for the rides would be a bit shorter than they otherwise would've been. Also I'd really want to go there within the next few weeks and it would be helpful to know in advance.

How's the average wait for Wildfire? I'm thinking since Kolmården is more of a zoo than an amusement park maybe the lines for the rides would be a bit shorter than they otherwise would've been. Also I'd really want to go there within the next few weeks and it would be helpful to know in advance.

It's sort of hard to tell since the ride has only been open 1 week!

I feel like Wildfire is to RMCs as T-Express was to Intamin Prefabs nearly a decade ago... sort of the culminating crown jewel of the collection, really putting everything together and pulling out all of the stops in one giant ride. Can't wait to hear full reviews and hear how it stacks up against other RMCs and wooden coasters! Awesome pictures

Am at Kolmården right now, Wildfire's been up and down all day. Right now the second train (I think?) is running with the front row closed off.

Coaster itself is super awesome though.

How's the wait time?