TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I have one small nitpick, not that I hate it just wouldn't have been my choice. The seat colors, I don't know brown or Black would have been my choice, this just pops out, Don't hate it but not loving it either.

I love our new wheels. /M

That looks really awesome, clean/tidy but not too little detail. I think the black-red-goldish works excellent for the scenery and surrounding theming.

Haven't really been following progress on this one, but after looking through the last few updates- wow. I thought the one at Dollywood was impressive enough. This one, though...

Also:

Hey that hashtag is funny in this thread too, crazy.

lmao

Train is looking good! I love the combination of black and red, and the golden details give it a nice balanced look. Steampunk-ish is also a good choice in my book. I can't wait to see the first drop completed, it will most probably be bonkers

Almost had a "Wally World" experience!

Booked a train between Copenhagen and Stockholm with a stop close to the Zoo on a Wednesday. Well come to find out (it was listed, I just must have looked over it) they are only open Friday-Sunday in September. BUT I'm not missing this one, so I'm heading there Saturday from Stockholm!

Hello!

This is my first post

So I'm the one making the short episodes of Wildfire and part of the team of the commercial. As the construction is nearing an end I was wondering what you guys would like to see in the final episodes.

For the record, I was not a roller coaster fan when I started this but now I'm totally changed and boy let me tell you... I've been following this project for 33 weeks and it truly is a beast and it's hard to find nicer guys than RMC.

Anyway, please give me some tips

Looking forward to see you when you get over here!

Hello!

This is my first post

So I'm the one making the short episodes of Wildfire and part of the team of the commercial. As the construction is nearing an end I was wondering what you guys would like to see in the final episodes.

For the record, I was not a roller coaster fan when I started this but now I'm totally changed and boy let me tell you... I've been following this project for 33 weeks and it truly is a beast and it's hard to find nicer guys than RMC.

I'm assuming the final POV will be done together with TPR, but I'm wondering, is it possible to maybe create a montage/timelapse showing the process wildfire being built?

^^ Personally, I'm very happy with the way you guys have been showing us how things are progressing with the coaster.

But - any chance there might/could be an overhead drone shot/video of the look of the coaster, from above?

Or is that already in the works? And THANKS for all the videos you've shared with us, so far!

Wow, looking through this thread and seeing all of these amazing photos! Northern Europe is becoming quite the destination for some insane thrill rides. The lift hill looks interesting with it's steel supports, and random long arm that extends out?? What's up with that? But the coaster itself could not be in a more beautiful setting, and those trains look stellar!

You're already doing a great job, so keep it up, that would be all I have to say.

Hello!

This is my first post

Drone footage if possible please. Don't go out of your way if it isn't. It would be really cool if you mounted a Go Pro to several workers (especially the ones working on extreme parts of the ride such as the drop) and included a couple minutes of raw footage of their POV of building Wildfire. I think that it would be really neat to see what it is like climbing all over Wildfire's track or structure at odd angles and shear heights.

But - any chance there might/could be an overhead drone shot/video of the look of the coaster, from above?

I agree, bring out the drone again! A big drone flight over the whole ride would be awesome!