TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

This coaster seriously looks like the best wooden coaster in the world (Other than possibly Lightning Rod). I can't wait to come out there and get on it!

This ride has a lot more going for it than Lightning Rod... It's clear cut to me that this ride is looking like it will be the best wooden coaster in the world.

I disagree, I think it's impossible to truly tell which one's better when you haven't even see a real pov of either. I think both layouts have extremely unique features and both use their terrain tremendously! I refuse to make any actual judgement until I ride both! Judging by how much I enjoyed Outlaw Run, I think it's safe to say that Wildfire and Lightning Rod will eventually become my two favorite!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, isn't that way old?

Well, if you click on the link to the video you will see that Kolmarden posted that the video was "Published on May 19, 2016." So it is possible that it is an old POV that they just re-posted, but it has at least been recently posted.

I loves meh tha Swedish chicks!

Not sure Sweden can take the credit for the chick in the video. ' Ana' is an eastern name and she sounds and looks like it too.

Anyway. Trains look awesome! I can't frickin' wait to see this thing haul!

Yuup these pictures confirmed my thoughts, it will be worth the 1.400 km drive to a zoo in a country I don't know.

1400km, that's like, what? 10 miles? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I've driven 10 miles to get a Wacky Worm credit. And I don't know how you feel about Wacky Worms, but I would put Wildfire slightly higher than a Wacky Worm kind of intense adrenaline rush.

And I do loves me some Wacky Worm.

1400km, that's like, what? 10 miles? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I've driven 10 miles to get a Wacky Worm credit. And I don't know how you feel about Wacky Worms, but I would put Wildfire slightly higher than a Wacky Worm kind of intense adrenaline rush.

I wish I had that confidence. But considering I never drove further the 550 km for a credit this is going to be my biggest adventure, looking forward to it though.

Yuup these pictures confirmed my thoughts, it will be worth the 1.400 km drive to a zoo in a country I don't know.

1400m km is roughly 870 miles.

Is that too much for a Wacky Worm?

You're only off by 860 miles... =p