TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^loling so hard at two people tightening the bolt in the "rain"

I absolutely LOVE these videos they keep posting!!!

As do I! I think they add so much excitement and anticipation for this ride! I seriously cannot wait to visit next year.

Love these short videos! Structure is starting to look good now. It will be very exciting once track starts being placed. REALLY excited to go there next year!

Though I do wonder what wooden rollercoaster they have built in Norway during the last five years. I know Thundercoaster was built by people from the British Islands, but that was in 2001...

I just recently discovered these mini-videoclips and I really like them! They are short enough to keep the GP interested, but they have enough information to keep us enthusiasts content as well. Plus Damien seems like a cool guy who knows his stuff. It would be awesome to get a guided tour in the site with him as a guide

Hmmm...

Travel time to airport - 15 minutes

Flight time to Stockholm - 1 hour 20 minutes

Travel time from Stockholm - 2 hours (either by car or train)

Add some transit time in airports and such and it's probably about a 5-6 hour travel to get to Kolmården. I consider that highly acceptable to be able to ride what looks to be an amazing RMC creation!