TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this looks like a fantasy layout from RCTIII or NL, only it's real. Can't wait for this!

EXACTLY! When they first showed me the layout I was all "Wait, what? This is HAPPENING?!? This is REAL?!?!?!"

Crazy...

Looks pretty sweet! Now they just need to build one this big and awesome in Americaaaaaaa........ preferably in Pennsylvaniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Or maybe you just need to traaaaaaaaaaaavel!

Looks pretty sweet! Now they just need to build one this big and awesome in Americaaaaaaa........ preferably in Pennsylvaniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Or maybe you just need to traaaaaaaaaaaavel!

If only there was a "Like" button for your post, Robb.

It rocks, I love how they make use of that unique mountain terrain.. Can someone from kolmården post the whole Press Conference video and of course that awesome POW presentation.. I'm so going to sweden more often, first Helix now this AMAZING

Just got off the phone with Mattias, they will be sending me the POV shortly, BUT... they want everyone to know there is new one... a BETTER one coming! But we'll at least get to see the one they showed during the press conference.

This feels so great. Up until just ten years ago (ok, 11 years), Sweden was very far behind when it came to coasters. Both Liseberg and Gröna Lund have always been nice parks, but lacking the little extra, justifying a trip of it own. But nowadays, with Balder still being in my top ten list of woodies, Lisebergsbanan still going strong and Helix opening this year, and with all the things Gröna Lund has managed to cram into the very limited space they have, Sweden should at least be worth a detour on your European trip, if you only do it once in your lifetime.

Tomorrow, with Wildfire, I guess there is a reason for every coaster enthusiast in the world to come here. See you in 2016!

This isn't a game changer like it has been hyped up around here to be. This is just inversions and tiny airtime hills. Not worth traveling around the world for. The only thing that's impressive is the length and the first drop. What exactly has all the excitement and build up been about really? It looks like a good coaster possibly great but nowhere near living up to the ridiculous amount of hype. I can think of 20 other existing coasters I'd rather ride right now off the top of my head.

This isn't a game changer like it has been hyped up around here to be. This is just inversions and tiny airtime hills. Not worth traveling around the world for. The only thing that's impressive is the length and the first drop. What exactly has all the excitement and build up been about really? It looks like a good coaster possibly great but nowhere near living up to the ridiculous amount of hype. I can think of 20 other existing coasters I'd rather ride right now off the top of my head.

Well Sweden in itself is worth traveling around the world for, so this coaster is just an awesome bonus worth taking the drive from Stockholm for.

Look at it that way.

I, personally, am planning to be in Europe for quite a while in 2016 and was wondering which countries to prioritize, and this kickass announcement has cemented my decision to visit Sweden first (along with Denmark and Norway, of course).

Edited by australianalex

Knowing how outlaw run rides, this will be amazing, should be last paced and have a gorgeous view. Also the world needs more RMC coasters. Well 2016 or later I'll need to get back to Sweden.

I wouldn't put too much thought into people who just joined the site to say how much the ride sucks, they're obviously just trolling.

This is game changing for several reasons.

1. It puts RMC in Europe which is a huge deal.

2. The ride will produce some of the strongest airtime ever attempted.

3. This is a proper length for a strong wooden coaster.

4. This completely changes this park and the group that owns the park.

5. This will most likely be a brand new top three coaster in the whole world.

I wouldn't put too much thought into people who just joined the site to say how much the ride sucks, they're obviously just trolling.

This is game changing for several reasons.

1. It puts RMC in Europe which is a huge deal.

2. The ride will produce some of the strongest airtime ever attempted.

3. This is a proper length for a strong wooden coaster.

4. This completely changes this park and the group that owns the park.

5. This will most likely be a brand new top three coaster in the whole world.

Yes to all of the above - this thing looks incredible! Where do I send my deposit for the 2016 Sweden trip?