TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, zdub is right. Robb tends to give us hints from time to time (remember when he quoted posts saying that might be a family ride), and that's true that every ride he talked about are from Intamin.

Anyways we're getting dangerously closer to the announcement!

Hmmm, zdub is right. Robb tends to give us hints from time to time (remember when he quoted posts saying that might be a family ride), and that's true that every ride he talked about are from Intamin.

Anyways we're getting dangerously closer to the announcement!

I like to give hints that are terribly misleading and will point someone in exactly the wrong direction. Haven't you ever played our "Where in the World..." game?

Just got off the phone with the park! GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!! I can confirm to you that

WILDFIRE IS GOING TO BE...

officially announced via live stream tomorrow morning at 10am Stockholm time. (4am EDT, 1am PDT) here:

http://wildfire.kolmarden.com/

I'll be watching...will you?

Edited by robbalvey

But I guess everything will be in Swedish? But probably some kick A$$ illustrations and anmations.

The live stream will be, but I have English versions of everything that I'll post as soon as it's over!

4am? Easy. I'll wait for what may be a top two coaster in the world. Chat party before?!?

I like how everyone is just making the assumption it's a roller coaster! lol

--Robb "My favorite park in the USA is Epcot - which doesn't have a single roller coaster in it!" Alvey

I like how everyone is just making the assumption it's a roller coaster!

This hint backs up my guess then of it being the first 350 ft. Intamin Frog Hopper that goes through six fire rings of death.

I can safely say I know what it is for *certain*...

... Something that some people will complain and whine about.

I'm curious to see what the announcement will be. Like Robb said, it doesn't have to be a roller coaster to be awesome. After all, it IS a wildlife park. Perhaps they are opening up an aquatic creatures section and will feature a Sharknado vs. Gatoroid show?

I like to give hints that are terribly misleading and will point someone in exactly the wrong direction. Haven't you ever played our "Where in the World..." game?

I like how everyone is just making the assumption it's a roller coaster! lol

--Robb "My favorite park in the USA is Epcot - which doesn't have a single roller coaster in it!" Alvey

Hmmmmmm.....

If you watch the video, you will notice it says "Get a good look while you still can because when the fires return..." because we are going to drop you. At that point the video tilts and plummets to the ground. What if, it is some sort of ride that will take you up, drop you and then enter an underground tunnel. But what's so special about that?

Well, what if there was some sort of new innovation, like a rotating vehicle. Falcon's Fury rotates, why couldn't this ride? Go up and be like, "Oh how nice" then it rotates and "Oh Crap, we are going where?!?" Just a thought.