TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

Perhaps this concept is finally becoming a reality? Robb did state that it will "BLOW PEOPLE AWAY" (possibly to the afterlife). The park is probably going to create giant rings of fire with those loops and install a wall of flames at the end of the course just before the train hits the brake run as the finale!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait I know what it is!!! Its 75 HUSS Topple Towers themed to a forest and they spin at 75 mph, and a fire builds and builds up the towers and around the "forest", through out the ride cycle until everyone is on fire. Then all of the Towers actually topple to the ground, all destroyed, an we have to wait another 5-6 years for the new towers to grow in.

Guys, think of it this way: Robb is shocked and amazed. He has been all over the world and ridden so many rides (coasters and non-coasters) and he is AMAZED this is happening. I can even imagine the face he is making!! This is going to be something more then a launched wooden coaster. Something more then a beyond vertical drop. Something better then some new gimmick.

You should be asking if Elissa is shocked and amazing!!??!

Guys, think of it this way: Robb is shocked and amazed. He has been all over the world and ridden so many rides (coasters and non-coasters) and he is AMAZED this is happening. I can even imagine the face he is making!! This is going to be something more then a launched wooden coaster. Something more then a beyond vertical drop. Something better then some new gimmick.

You should be asking if Elissa is shocked and amazing!!??!

Elissa is unimpressed. LOL, jk.

Are you also SHOCKED AND AMAZED ELISSA?!?!

Robb phrased on the facebook page that most people haven't have heard of it. So it probably won't be a new concept. My bet is that it will be a concept that never got built and its been improved upon and awesome-afied. So maybe we should turn to concept attractions that haven't been rides yet!

Robb phrased on the facebook page that most people haven't have heard of it. So it probably won't be a new concept. My bet is that it will be a concept that never got built and its been improved upon and awesome-afied. So maybe we should turn to concept attractions that haven't been rides yet!

I think he was referring to Kolmården itself, not the actual ride when he said that most people haven't heard of it.

I meant that most people wouldn't have heard of the park. Up until about twelve hours ago, how many of you had heard of Kolmarden?

^ can't even find it on RCDB and they do already have a small coaster so that does says something.

Either I'm stupid and can't seem to find it even though it's there.

Or absolutely nobody knows about the park.

Edited by GrapesLie

I meant that most people wouldn't have heard of the park. Up until about twelve hours ago, how many of you had heard of Kolmarden?

mmmmm ok I gotcha. That makes sense. In that case, SCRATCH ALL THAT I JUST SAID

^I know I had to Google it.

^ Exactly! And this is the type of project that will not only put them on the map, but make them a MUST GET TO PARK in 2016.

I can only think of a handful of projects in the last ten years that have done that.

Edited by robbalvey

RCDB list them as building a new roller coaster for 2015. (there is no info for the ride. It's just listed on the page.) is this the same project just pushed back or something completely separate?

(update) considering it translates to Candy Train I doubt it! LoL

Edited by GrapesLie

RCDB list them as building a new roller coaster for 2015. (there is no info for the ride. It's just listed on the page.) is this the same project just pushed back or something completely separate?

(update) considering it translates to Candy Train I doubt it! LoL

Haha you are right, it's a kiddie coaster in a new 11,7 million dollar theme park being built right now