TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Tycoon Mobile (RCTM) Discussion Thread

I bought this game, and I don't think it is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's decent for what it is, and can keep you somewhat entertained at times, although I'm still annoyed with the amount of freemium content on here. I'm still hoping that the computer version is a realistic type of game.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Remember that even Farmville has a huge audience. I do think it's a bit funny that it's dropped to #49 on the iTunes charts already and it was in the #20s when it was first released. It certainly doesn't seem to be doing that well.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I just installed the Android version of this on a LG tablet my wife wasn't using and I have what is probably a stupid question. How do you shut this game down? There doesn't seem to be any menu option to quit the game and this tablet doesn't seem to have an exit (or back) button like my phone does. This morning I had to shut the tablet down with the app still running so any advice or help would be appreciated.

Edit: problem solved. Please ignore this post.