TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3]Taitung City Theme park

I am making a new rct3 theme park. It's going to be a little park just a few miles from Taitung City, Taiwan. The story line begins in 1996.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 26, 1998

Hey! my name is Chao. I am a fifteen year old girl who lives in New York City. My family is originally from China. My grandfather (Xiang) who still lived in China bought three years ago a piece of land in Taiwan. It's a few miles from Taitung City, that is one of the major cities on the east coast of the island. It was a big surprise when my grandfather told us that he was building a Theme park on his piece of land. At the summer me and my little sister Shu were going to see his theme park. Here I have some pictures of our journey that summer.

July 7, 1996

^This is a picture of me, Shu and my grandfather. (I know my t-shirt is ugly XD)

^This is the entrance area. it's small, but it's big enough for all the customers.

^People can get a snack and they can go to the bathroom when they enter the park

^The gates were the people are going trough when they enter the park

^Here's the carousel. It's made in 1918, so pretty old.

^Let's go to the roller coaster! this is The dragon of Taitung. I just love it

^two other pictures of The Dragon of Taitung

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic