TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's "PhotoChop Contest!"

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to comment on everyone's entries so far, something a lot of members neglect to do .

CoasterFanatic : Very funny, I love how the riders are all smiles and how Soren looks like Agent Smith from the Matrix .

CoasterCrazy : A 900 Ft. tall launch tower would be awesome, maybe I could have some Escargot while I ride

Angry_Gumball : I love how the kid is so unaware of his impending doom :shock:

Homer : You know, I think everyone at some point in time has thought that Space Ship Earth is a giant golf ball

Token Yankee Guy : Now that is a ride from hell, I love how all the guest don't notice that the ride is going to crash

AllisonY2K : Naughty, naughty ... I knew sex would peer it's head into this contest in one way or another

Cameraman : Very chilling how true your image is .. lousy Six Flags

Twister II : While yours is a spoof of Allison's I must say it is quite disturbing .... *shudders at the thought of Paul Reuban's man breasts*

Zburns999 : That was actually done before on the coaster parody avatar contest

Tinhead : You managed to take an old ride and give it new life, I was very happy to see Jaws back in action :o

Justin Adams : While it is simple, it manages to embody everything we TPR members find funny 8)

Stitch : Hey, this is my entry

SuperCrack : I really just don't find 41190 all that funny ... sorry

JackSkellington101 : Poor Bambi ... shame on you