TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Think like a GP

tarheel1231

On TPR, we have two running threads about weird things the general public say. We've learned how they think and I think it would be a good idea to make up funny things they would say. I'll start:

I hear at carowins, dey r tearing down intiminater and bilding a gatkeper that will be 300 feet tall. I never liked intiminater becuz it has no loop-de-loops.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

intimidator no have loppy lop so it SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and shockwave is da bestest ride ever cuz it have a sooper happy fun loppy loppy lopppppyyyyy lop and u stand durin the ride liek how kool is dat?????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneeleventy one

Whew....I'm going to go and try and regain some IQ...

me caaaaaaaaaaaaantssssw bilíf dat wueen king prk gettn banshe coastr for 2018 cant wat 2 rid dis it vil be da bestesttt rid EVAH tear down me hates da beest wide teer dat down and bild a new roller coastss der wit loppy lopppy loppy looppppssss da beets is unfafe peeeps dy on it evwy day it SUUUCKS ballllls!!

Wow, that was something! Lets see people try and translate GPanese to English.

"I went to Six Flags in Massachusetts and Bizarro was not open, and when I went to Guest Relations, they told me that they could not give me my money back for having our day RUINED! SIX FLAGS ARE THIEVES! SPREAD THIS AROUND SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT KIND OF SCUM THEY ARE!"

The sad thing is that I've seen posts on Facebook about this kind of thing that have been even more asinine and indicative of even more ridiculous senses of entitlement and persecutory delusions on a fairly regular basis.

In all of my years of internet travels I don't think I've ever come across a single person that legitimately has this bad of sentence structure.

We're exaggerating how ridiculous they sound, but you'd be surprised that some of them talk like this.

"The Government needs to outlaw roller coasters! Did no one see Final Destination? Death occurs on these rides all the time and these rides are death traps! I'm so scared to ride roller coasters because they are too tall and go upside down!"