TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2014 - Be part of Team TPR!!!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Coasting For Kids participant on every Team TPR at every park is now at the $75 fundraising minimum!

Now, I challenge all of you to pick a random TPR stranger and help them out with a donation! $5, $10, whatever you can. Let's spread some TPR luvin' in this final 2 weeks of fundraising!

-Jason

Coaster-Facebook.jpg.4cb4e5710e8c7a3aca63f6248c0b9b59.jpg

Be awesome!!

Every Coasting For Kids participant on every Team TPR at every park is now at the $75 fundraising minimum!

Now, I challenge all of you to pick a random TPR stranger and help them out with a donation! $5, $10, whatever you can. Let's spread some TPR luvin' in this final 2 weeks of fundraising!

-Jason

Jason, we at TPR cannot thank you enough for your boundless generosity!! That gesture of getting EVERY registered member of Team TPR who was under the minimum up to the minimum to participate is simply remarkable! Incredibly WELL DONE, sir! Your passion for this cause is so admirable and touching. I for one cannot wait to see what your amazing total is this year!

Front page of the thread is now updated with new totals, and I decided to run another tally. Thanks to Jason's good deeds here, Team TPR is now up to a posted total of $14,657 raised for GKTW!! WOW!!!

Especially with Jason's always nice total still to be posted, I believe that $20,000.....or even $25,000 raised is totally possible!! Keep it up, everybody.....the FINAL PUSH is upon us!

-Jason

I will be donating to peeps tomorrow!:) Gots to get some people to $75

So, I noticed that registration for CFK at Kings Dominion is at 11am at the Eiffel Tower... inside the park... Anyone have any idea how participants will get into the park to register without the ticket that they usually give you when you register outside of the park?

-jason

I just signed up today for the TPR Team at Valleyfair. I would have signed up earlier but they switched days on me. I heard they have switched the rules a bit where you may have to get off the train every two times around. At a minimum to switch seats, at a maximum you may have to wait a full time around for the train to get back on, and have to use Fast Pass lane to come back on to the train. More details to be posted hopefully by end of the week.

If anyone wants to help out, my donate link is:

http://support.gktw.org/site/TR/CoastingForKids/General?px=1124587&pg=personal&fr_id=1239

I tweeted Kings Dominion yesterday and I received a reply that says: Registration will be outside the gate and that the safety briefing will be in front of the Eiffel Tower.

ETA: Link to the tweet

^ Thanks so much for getting in touch with KD, Nicole! That definitely clears up the confusion!

A couple random Team TPR nuggets on this hump day......

• We've now hit 70 participants for Team TPR!! What an awesome showing for our community here!
  • Carowinds has released their schedule. First post has been updated with all pertinent info.
  • Remember when someone had mentioned how cool it would be if Team TPR was the top fundraising team at each park? Well, I was curious, so I did some investigating......turns out, it might be possible! Right now, Team TPR is 1ST at 7 of the 11 parks! Can we make the sweep? Keep fundraising/donating to help it happen!
  • And last but not least, our updated total currently sits at..........$16,375 raised for GKTW!! Way to go, Team TPR!! Let's keep closing in on $20K!!

I just signed up today for the TPR Team at Valleyfair. I would have signed up earlier but they switched days on me. I heard they have switched the rules a bit where you may have to get off the train every two times around. At a minimum to switch seats, at a maximum you may have to wait a full time around for the train to get back on, and have to use Fast Pass lane to come back on to the train. More details to be posted hopefully by end of the week.

I will also be up at Valleyfair. Glad to have you on the team! Happy fundraising!

Team TPR: Kings Dominion is within $15 of reaching its goal of $5,000! If you're the first person to donate $15 to any member of the KD team (doesn't have to be me), I'll match that for any other Team TPR member (any park) that you want.

Be sure to post here so I'll know who was first.

Team TPR: Kings Dominion is within $15 of reaching its goal of $5,000! If you're the first person to donate $15 to any member of the KD team (doesn't have to be me), I'll match that for any other Team TPR member (any park) that you want.

Be sure to post here so I'll know who was first.

And, I will match Chuck's matching gift! Whoever gives $15 to any KD team member first will now get a $30 matching donation for any other TPR member ($15 from Chuck plus $15 from me) at any park.

Donating $15 to Nicole right now. So feel free to hit me up under Valleyfair.

Done.... Though I didn't see the total go up even though my name shows up in the complete donor list.

Maybe takes a bit to update? --- It did update under the team page, but not the main page. Shows them at $10k now. Great work!!!!

-Trent

Edited by snorkymn

The first person to make a $5 donation to my page and correctly answer the following coaster-related question will receive a $10 donation to his page.

What is the significance of the number 2,322?

Wow! I've updated the front page totals and we are currently at $21,760! Congrats to everyone! Please continue to donate to our riders!

I'm quoting this again because I need to second the congrats to ALL members of Team TPR on a phenomenal job fundraising so far!! The fact that we've broken $20,000 in money raised for GKTW is just fantastic! Think of the wonderful difference you all are making. Truly great stuff. Here's to $25,000!!

Also, a big congrats to Jason at KD. You never disappoint, and with your $5,000 in added donations today, you yourself DOUBLED the amount of money raised by the TPR team at KD!! Wow! Tremendous work!