TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2014 Edition!

The launch was fun, inversions were quick, and while there was one trim brake where I wished there wasn't, it didn't detract from us having a BLAST on the ride! (Literally!)

I had the opportunity of riding Deep Space with and without the trim brake and I can say that there's not much difference between the two ride experiences. The speed (and force) differences aren't very noticeable.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure Premier may be the most under rated coaster builder out there. Everybody hypes B & M and Intamin, but Premier just makes plain old fun rides.

I would agree with this. I don't think there is a single Premier coaster out there that in don't like more than just a little bit. I've never felt like their rides are cookie-cutter or uninteresting in any way. Even something like The Mummy, where they had a small space to work in, and could have easily gone a lesser exciting route delivered a fantastic ride!

Shame that a couple of their better rides (Chiller and Speed) have been dismantled and I'm not sure if they ever have a chance to re-open.

Count me as another Premier coaster fan. Sky Rocket's launch is surprisingly intense, and there's even a little airtime in the back seat. Even the Backlot Stunt Coasters are fun in their own way (and great family coasters), especially when all the effects are working.

Actually, I liked the idea of the building design, that enclosed the coaster.

Defintely a nice change, from the boxes in a lot of parks.

And swirly, too! Like icing on top of a cupcake!

Deep Space looks like another winner from Premier Rides. With the way the industry is going, Premier could probably end up becoming the most popular major steel coaster manufacturer in a few years. I can't think of a single one of their rides that I didn't enjoy and some of their recent efforts have been really good.

Although I didn't have time to play this one, I love these Where in the World games. Hopefully there will continue to be more in the future featuring lesser-visited enthusiast destinations.

I really enjoyed following along with this. I actually got over half of the clues! Hopefully next time I'll have more time to work through the other clues. Some things came up this time around.

Premier certainly has been putting out some really good coasters.