TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2014 Edition!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RECAP TIME!! Here are all the clues again from the beginning, have you figured it out yet? Are you close? Let us know by posting below!!

Where in the World can we be? And where do you think we are going?

thumb_plane_2.jpg

Oh, look... our plane is here!

thumb_flights.jpg

Our flights are looking good!

thumb_parking_2.jpg

Can forget where our car is parked.

thumb_target_0.jpg

This means something.

julia_stiles_0.jpg

Ooooh! I like her. Maybe I can watch one of her movies on our flight!

We also posted a really kick A$$ El Loco video! You should go watch it! It's some of the best footage we ever got!

thumb_image_3605.jpg

Oops! I just accidentally took this photo!

thumb_image_3606.jpg

Yay! Land!!!

thumb_image_3608.jpg

How pretty is that???

thumb_image_3609.jpg

Hey look how close that other plane is!

thumb_image_3613.jpg

Where are we now???

clue_4.jpg

There is a clue here somewhere.

frozen_0.jpg

Oh, no! I hope where we are going isn't "Frozen."

Wow, looks like ELSA has really Frozen this place!

That looks like an interesting place. Maybe it's time for a stop?

You could never have too much McDonalds... or can you?

Where we are going, we might need a few more flushes!

Time to board our next flight!

Yay! Our next plane has power!

You Only Use Scott 's Underwear Casually Kept

He's a funny guy. I didn't get a chance to see The Producers on Broadway. Wish I could have. Oh, well, maybe NEXT time?

Love little hole in the wall places like this.

I feel like I was just here. But then again, this wasn't.

There really IS a truth to de-evolution!

You might not think it's a clue. You're probably right!

If there is one thing I love, it's a good race!

What do you like better? The movie or the show?

Oh, yeah, we WILL be riding some roller coasters where we are heading!

I'm sure we will probably ride a flat ride or two.

Another airport. Are we done flying or not?

Happy horse year, everyone!

Elissa looks pretty tired. This is a great place to catch a nap!

No matter Where in the World you go, there is always Starbucks!

You know, we really like the UK...

Here's a freebie! Where are we off to next?

Happy Valentines Day, Elissa. I called ahead and had the Dutch put out all these flowers for you...

There sure is a lot of ENGLISH here!

One of my favorite roller coasters!

Love this park! We really need to get back here again, soon... right? Soon!

And yes. There will be McDonalds where we are going!

Yeah! Space Junk!!! My favourite!

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of most B&M hyper coasters, but I do like this one a little.

What do you think everyone? Where in the World are Robb & Elissa???

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of most B&M hyper coasters, but I do like this one a little.

Hmm going along with my last post, Europa park has a B&M Hyper

Rent finished in germany last month: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drent%2Bmusical%2Bgermany%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DywI%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26channel%3Dsb&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=de&u=http://www.musicals.com/rent/&usg=ALkJrhgpJitiAuVS1qVuBgoNrg_Em1OszA

tried to link space junk to starlight (express) in google, it doesn't give me anything about starlight but does send me back to Robbs earlier post of Devo: http://www.amazon.com/Space-Junk-Remastered-Album-Version/dp/B002TVLT8U

Edit: just realized it's a track off the album to link those two clues but i'm still just going in many circles back to things already revealed

Almost all of these pictures are throwing me through a loop, but I'm still thinking India. One of the pictures tipping me in that direction was that picture of McDonalds with the address "no_really_this_is_actually_a_clue." A good friend of mine just got back from India and said that there is no beef at any of the McDonalds', only chicken, and all the products in that picture have chicken. The sign suggesting additional flushing might be a reference to the unfortunate aftermath of a lot of Indian cuisines. The first evil ex in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World was Indian, hence posting the image of Volume 1 of the graphic novel. I don't know a thing about Bally's, but every time I say it out loud, I can't help but think of "Bollywood." India also used to be under British Rule, hence the English, rail, and Blackpool. Also, the last pic is a B&M called Nitro.....India has a B&M called Nitro; but maybe that one is too obvious, all the other clues have been making my head spin.

And that's pretty much all I have. I'll probably look up flights later today, though many of the others pointing to Sochi have really good points, and they're all on pictures I have no clue how to interpret. Time to wait for more clues, I guess.

Edit: So I'm a moron! I just put together that the coaster car pictured is Dennlys Parc's Nitro. So there are now two Nitros up as clues. Maybe the race track is also a reference to Nitro?

Edited by VinTheAttendant

Well...the stop-over was obviously Amsterdam. The pictures of the Mcdonalds and flowers were from the terminal as well.

I'm hopping on the 'India' bandwagon as there is a park over there that also has a Nitro coaster.

They also have a Deep Space rollercoaster

They also have a Gold Rush Express and a (Bandits of) Robin Hood, which is a wooden coaster in Walibi Holland, where you posted a Goliath picture of.

I'm sure there are other clues pointing to other indian coasters.

Found more:

India has two 'Big Apple'- rides, and you did post a New York picture (but that one might be too easy thinking on my side)

Almost all of these pictures are throwing me through a loop, but I'm still thinking India. One of the pictures tipping me in that direction was that picture of McDonalds with the address "no_really_this_is_actually_a_clue." A good friend of mine just got back from India and said that there is no beef at any of the McDonalds', only chicken, and all the products in that picture have chicken. The sign suggesting additional flushing might be a reference to the unfortunate aftermath of a lot of Indian cuisines. The first evil ex in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World was Indian, hence posting the image of Volume 1 of the graphic novel. I don't know a thing about Bally's, but every time I say it out loud, I can't help but think of "Bollywood." India also used to be under British Rule, hence the English, rail, and Blackpool. Also, the last pic is a B&M called Nitro.....India has a B&M called Nitro; but maybe that one is too obvious, all the other clues have been making my head spin.

And that's pretty much all I have. I'll probably look up flights later today, though many of the others pointing to Sochi have really good points, and they're all on pictures I have no clue how to interpret. Time to wait for more clues, I guess.

Edit: So I'm a moron! I just put together that the coaster car pictured is Dennlys Parc's Nitro. So there are now two Nitros up as clues. Maybe the race track is also a reference to Nitro?

Think you could have it, those burgers look very similar to the ones Robb posted: http://www.mcdonaldsindia.net/burgers-and-wraps.aspx and I searched through half of europes online menus earlier.

Edited by Garet

Wow lots of detectives on TPR this has been a fun thread to follow.

So here is my guess - The world!

Clearly Rob you are really enjoying this!

It's interesting how everyone bends the same clues for there own outcome!

So far you are going to Sochi, China, England, Scotland, India, Toyko Disney

You know come to think of it, you could really be playing games with us!!

Why: Cause Rob & Elissa have wicked sense of humours

Cool looking park, huh?

There's Suzuka Circuit again, but I'm still not thinking Japan. The coaster in the picture is Mad Cobra, and Cobras are usually associated with India.

If it is India, the Mel Brooks picture could be Mel Brooks ->Space BALLS->BOLLywood>India

Cool looking park, huh?

There's Suzuka Circuit again, but I'm still not thinking Japan.

If it is India, the Mel Brooks picture could be Mel Brooks ->Space BALLS->BOLLywoodg>India

I think there's a clone of that ride from the circuit that Robb just posted or a very similar spaghetti bowl style coaster by premier rides in the indian park ablabs imagica where nitro is, the ride people have mentioned already. It's an inside space ride called deep space and these two dangly planets look like testicles so space balls

^More interestingly, Mad Cobra was removed from Suzuka Circuit and is now operating in China at Discoveryland, but that's closer to Korea than Hong Kong. I'm still going with the Cobra name being a reference to India.