TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2014 Edition!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know you were in Vegas, and are currently on what I believe is a Southwest Flight (Seatback and Drink/Snack Cart) somewhere where there is a Super Target (Minnesota?)

My first thought was Minneapolis, because Target is headquartered there. None of the other hints helped confirm that, though...

Show your work? What is this middle school algebra? Why can't I just use my R&E Mystery trip calculator!

Here goes: Fantasy of Flight is on I-4 West of Tampa so I'm guessing your flying out of Tampa. Julia Stiles is in Dexter, Dexter takes place in Maimi, there are Super Targets in Miami, there is a cruise terminal in Miami. You flying from Tampa to Miami to catch a Velentines weekend cruise to the Caymans filed with better than normal sex salad and wild rumpus.

So...I know you guys are flying Delta, because of your earlier picture. The picture of the departures board shows virtually ALL flights on Delta cancelled; except Detroit and Raleigh. You said in your caption that your flight looks good; Detroit happens to be the Delta hub for most Asian cities. Putting all that together...I'm guessing you and Elissa are flying to Tokyo

We know you were in Vegas, and are currently on what I believe is a Southwest Flight (Seatback and Drink/Snack Cart) somewhere where there is a Super Target (Minnesota?)

My first thought was Minneapolis, because Target is headquartered there. None of the other hints helped confirm that, though...

Me too but none of the other clues lead to that conclusion. The only Super Target's I have seen with palm trees are in Phoenix and the southern California area. Both of those area's have mountain ranges also.

You are wearing a back pack, and no heavy coat, so you are going some place warm (backpack would have been on OVER a coat, if in airport going to someplace cold.

The Flight board was from today, 2/13/14, leaving Tampa Airport, (previous days flights don't match up with CXL and on times). If flying Delta you would have most likely been booked through ATL, not DET or MSP, originally, so the comment that your flights are 'good' makes me think you are not flying Delta today. The Target is NOT in Las Vegas, but the Mountain in the back is a clue. Thus, you are flying Southwest, to Las Vegas, making 1 connection, into Los Angeles, to spend the long holiday weekend at Magic Mountain.

Looking at the departures board and cross-referncing those flights on Flightaware, the only thing the flights have in common is that they leave from Tampa, so I would say you are flying from there.

Furthermore, that board shows Airtran 3832, which was scheduled today but was last scheduled on January 4th, 2014, so I would say that you took those pictures this morning.

You are wearing a back pack, and no heavy coat, so you are going some place warm (backpack would have been on OVER a coat, if in airport going to someplace cold.

I usually pack a warmer coat in my carton rather than suffer in a heavy coat in warm weather. I suspect R&E would do the same.

I have absolutely no clue where you are going yet, but hope you have a great time!

The Super Target is at 42625 Jackson Street, Indio, CA 92203:

stindio.thumb.jpg.abe53a6fab9ec9d7c5b3419da78da50d.jpg

Super Target, 42625 Jackson St, Indio, CA 92203-9737

I knew it had to be California or Nevada because where else would you get Palm Trees AND mountains?

Using the available clues, you are in Las Vegas Nevada, at least at the end of the photos.

Your ElLoco Video that uses the coaster in the final photo was shot at Adventuredome in Las Vegas Nevada.

No clue on the Super Target location.

DC-3 is from Fantasy of Flight in Tampa FL, i did a search for DC-3 Fantasy Flight and it came up as the first result.

Yay! Land!!!

That's definitely the end of the runway at Tampa International Airport, so (despite the red herring) that's you taking off, not landing (unless the departures board was also a red herring ).

tparun.thumb.jpg.3a50fab2678b32c9dbd60b306c88432d.jpg

Runway at Tampa International Airport

Edited by ahecht