TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2014 Edition!

Where in the world are Robb & Elissa???

UPDATE #1 - FIRST LOCATION REVEALED! CLICK HERE!

UPDATE #2 - BONUS ROUND!!! We are on the move again! Where are we going now???

Where could we be and where are we going???

That is the question that YOU need to figure out! We will be posting photos that will be clues as to where we are headed or where we might be at. You need to tell us where that location is! Keep in mind, our location may change each time we post photos! The winner will be decided by Robb & Elissa and the criteria will include:

- How well you used the photos and clues to help figure out where we were at

- How many places you get right based on the photos

- How well you SHOW YOUR WORK! (meaning you have to figure out how the clues relate to where we are!)

The rules are very simple:

1. Random "guesses" don't count. Everyone has to "show their work", meaning, they have to explain why the clues we posted led them to think we are where they say we are. You can't just post "Orlando!" You must tell us why you think we are in Orlando based on the clues we have posted.

2. Guesses on Facebook or Twitter don't count. All responses MUST be posted to the TPR thread to count towards winning.

3. Every photo we post WILL be a clue as to where we are or where we are going...however, each clue may not exactly "help" you!

(Ok, full disclosure, not EVER photo will be a clue - some of them might be total BS...but you never know, do you?)

4. Once again, you MUST "show your work" to win! The first person to guess BASED ON THE ACTUAL CLUES will be the winner, even if the correct location of where we are at is "blurted out" ahead of time by another member.

5. What is the prize? This is no Bag-O-Crap! We will put together an amazing "care package" full of cool and awesome stuff from wherever it is in the world we are going! And once you find out, you'll want it! If I had to guess it would be valued at about $100. Some of the items will be really awesome!

6. Robb & Elissa reserve the right to change the rules or add more rules at any given time during the contest to make it more difficult on you!

7. Past grand prize winners of this contest are not eligible to play. Let's give some other people a chance this time around!

If you're not familiar with how this game works, please check out some past "Where in the World" threads to get an idea:

(We suggest reading through at least one or two of these entire threads!)

2012: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61753&p=1144156

2010: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57571&p=970003

2009: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=710716#p710716

I think that's pretty straight forward...now here is the first batch of photos! We will continue to post new photos to my Facebook page and then those photos will be copied here. Remember... GUESSES ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE DO NOT COUNT! YOU **MUST** POST IN THIS THREAD!!!

START PLAYING!!!

Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to this topic! You won't want to miss any clues!

robbandelissa_wherearethey.thumb.jpg.6546e150d842aee3af7de5636976c345.jpg

Where in the World can we be? And where do you think we are going?

plane.thumb.jpg.a7892c1fd9dc27b811ce9696ea13d027.jpg

Oh, look... our plane is here!

flights.thumb.jpg.cb6860097e28208fe85ee0d570911fb0.jpg

Our flights are looking good!

parking.thumb.jpg.e5d7f2badface4afdb2dcb1998ac1f8d.jpg

Can forget where our car is parked.

target.thumb.jpg.e31d84f3400eaafcd1c6c0666f5f8746.jpg

This means something.

1047760535_JuliaStiles.jpg.d065889d647b4c226702887a308cc132.jpg

Ooooh! I like her. Maybe I can watch one of her movies on our flight!

this_has_nothing_to_do_with_the_contest_hahahaha.thumb.jpg.dd6d2f9808ba7de816c1958ff76ff690.jpg

We also posted a really kick ass El Loco video! You should go watch it! It's some of the best footage we ever got!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the given photos, and assuming you're flying Delta (since you always do unless you're going to Vegas), and assuming your flight was actually on the departure board picture, you're either going to a city that is currently engulfed in snow and ice, or Atlanta. Or the men's room.

Is that really your plane? It looks like it's taking off instead of landing.

EDIT: Also, I had no idea that "Super" Targets existed. The more you know?

The airplane is bolted to the ground...

The airplane is bolted to the ground...

Wait... What??? How is this plane ever going to take off??? Or maybe it has already?

Based on the flight numbers on the departure board you guys were boarding your flight from Tampa airport..Will be waiting on the next set of clues to see where you are headed.

The clues already posted will give away where we are headed!

Well the the Fantasy of Flight Museum is in Polk City, Florida. So you were at least there. I found that out because I thought it weird the plan to be on what looks like ramps. So I looked up fantasy of flight that can be seen on the side and the underside of the wing.

Which is about 42 miles away from Orlando. Which is where you would be flying from because in the first picture there is Copa Airlines on the sign and they fly out of Orlando.

From which you flew to Las Vegas on Southwest as is on the flight board. Then the sign is from the parking garage at the airport. Because it doesn't look like the circus circus parking garage.

The picture of the girl is just bs to throw everybody off or could be an add at the super target, which by the way is in Vegas because of the palm trees and the mountains in the background.

Then the last picture is obvious your in Las Vegas because your standing on el loco which is yellow and black and inside the adventure dome.

I hope you enjoy my investigation.

Judging by the given photos, and assuming you're flying Delta (since you always do unless you're going to Vegas), and assuming your flight was actually on the departure board picture, you're either going to a city that is currently engulfed in snow and ice, or Atlanta. Or the men's room.

Atlanta is currently completely engulfed in snow and ice, if that gives you any clues.

The picture of the girl is just bs to throw everybody off or could be an add at the super target, which by the way is in Vegas because of the palm trees and the mountains in the background.

I am quoting this for a reason.

Edited by robbalvey