TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Crazy Twists?

I was inspired by the fastest inversion thread

I love coasters with insane twists such as Maverick, Mega-Lite etc.

What coasters you have ridden are crazy twisty?

How about those you haven't ridden yet?

For me, Maverick, Mega-Lite, B&M inverts during Corkscrews and Zero G Rolls, S:KC's dive off the MCBR at the back row outside seats, Poltergeist especially the two twists before the Corkscrew are insanely twisty; I think that i305, Kanonen, iSpeed, Euro Fighters, some Anton Schwarzkopf loopers during the dives are the insane twisty coasters I haven't been on yet.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That's not just twisty, it's ultra twisty!

I also find B&M corkscrews on their older inverts quite twisty, and so does the dive off Dragon Khan's MCBR in the back right seat (you do lift off your seat quite quickly). I also have to mention Skyrush's twisted airtime hill, I mean, the whole ride is insane but that twist combines airtime with these lateral Gs that try to snap your back! (I felt it was stronger in the right winged seats although, overall, I prefer the left ones)

Ultra Twister, anyone?

This is one of the craziest rides ever.

It still looks like the return leg of that is sped up but it's not! Crazy ride but the dive loop makes this so much better than the standard models and even the standard models are good.

One of the best moments on a roller coaster anywhere - the flying snake dive. It's probably the best inversion out there. Intense, disorienting, and from the ground it looks nuts. Once you're on it, it's impossible to tell which way is up until you hit the dive. The only roller coaster element that's crazier than this is the out of control ejector air hills on Skyrush.

1001521_10201455111528836_391654950_n.jpg.b9cb2362e1bca86c098d0323e688bbdc.jpg

Oh and did I forget to mention how amazingly photogenic this thing is?

One of the best moments on a roller coaster anywhere - the flying snake dive. It's probably the best inversion out there. Intense, disorienting, and from the ground it looks nuts. Once you're on it, it's impossible to tell which way is up until you hit the dive. The only roller coaster element that's crazier than this is the out of control ejector air hills on Skyrush.

Yeah that too. Probably the best inversion on a coaster