TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Parks In Iraq.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash forward a few months and we have this...

10527871_278516275688938_6474818464124060072_n.jpg?oh=3e00c3b6694643150fffcea594f592a1&oe=548A3BB9&__gda__=1419316225_d8cbd2acadba8116e4b7e85e4edabff2

Source

Too bad it hasn't been destroyed by an airstrike yet...

I kid, I kid...

TOO SOON.

I'm sorry? There is a disclaimer, you know:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

I don't understand, what exactly is it about the X-Car Model that people dislike so much? It looks pretty awesome..

Yeah, it might look awesome, but the ride is really rough. The cars are a big part of this, but the bizarre shaping doesn't help either.

Ah ok after H:RRR this actually makes sense a bit..

Edited by CPmillenia94

You know, hate on these rides all you want, but it would be a really interesting experience to visit an Iraqi theme park. It's not always about the credits, it's about experiencing another culture and their reaction to theme parks. For example, take Six Flags Mexico. You have an AWESOME Morgan Hyper coaster that's a walk-on all day long, but you have the WORST Boomerang in the world with a solid hour or two wait because the people there just love it. To me, that's the best part of visiting a foreign park.

Flash forward a few months and we have this...

10527871_278516275688938_6474818464124060072_n.jpg?oh=3e00c3b6694643150fffcea594f592a1&oe=548A3BB9&__gda__=1419316225_d8cbd2acadba8116e4b7e85e4edabff2

Source

Too bad it hasn't been destroyed by an airstrike yet...

I kid, I kid...

TOO SOON.

I'm sorry? There is a disclaimer, you know:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

You know I was kidding, right?

• 7 months later...

Be careful not to get struck by idiots running in front of rides. I'm sure it can hurt you just as much. Some viewer discretion is advised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2H3DHVZj4s

Ps. I almost got kidnapped in a bazar in Tunisia about 30 years ago for the same reason as FreeFaller. They lifted me up and started rubbing my hair like crazy.

Be careful not to get struck by idiots running in front of rides. I'm sure it can hurt you just as much. Some viewer discretion is advised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2H3DHVZj4s

Ps. I almost got kidnapped in a bazar in Tunisia about 30 years ago for the same reason as FreeFaller. They lifted me up and started rubbing my hair like crazy.

How retarted can people be? I also love how the ride kept swinging even after the man got hit.