TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird Chinese Coasters

The second one is really messed. From the back to back loops that sort of look like a batwing with a different entrance and exit. To the non-banked turn after the loops, and then the weird corkscrews. I am just glad the engineers are a little better with the mainstream companies (Arrow, B&M, etc)

OMG only now with your post did I notice the turn after the loops is completely unbanked

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

I didn't notice it either! Damn, that thing must be awful. Of course, being the idiot credit whore that I am wouldn't stop me from riding it...

Haha! me too. I would actually like to try one of these seriously messed up coasters as I haven't been on any.

How does it compare to a real Vekoma?

Imagine repeatedly enduring a rear-end car collision for about a minute or so--that's the Chinese version of an SLC. The Vekoma original is buttery smooth by comparison.

Imagine repeatedly enduring a rear-end car collision for about a minute or so--that's the Chinese version of an SLC. The Vekoma original is buttery smooth by comparison.

Wow. Even more so the Gouderix?

Wow. Even more so the Gouderix?

Haven't been on Goudurix yet, but I can pretty much guarantee Goudurix is smoother.

I rode that last month.. It's weird as it doesn't look anything like that image.

So I have no idea whats going on with those pictures anymore.

While it wasn't anywhere near as bad as that image. It wasn't a good ride by any means.

I recall hearing that they reprofiled the ride. Still looks bizarre!